Cav's 2 Testers & An Alien Og Indoor Soil Grow

Smoke Report: AlienOg
Smell: 9/10
Taste: 8/10
Buzz: 8.5/10
Potency: 9/10
Flower Time: 67 Days.
This strain is the perfect all around strain for me. I started my day with a smallish joint of some 1week cured AlienOg. When I popped the lid on the jar my senses we're over taken with the pungent scent of lemon cleaner with a very welcoming smell of skunk on the tail end. Her buds are coated in trichomes and she oozes resin. Upon the first hit on the inhale my taste buds were dancing from the sweet flavor of lemon drops, on the exhale she has a slight earthy taste to the throat.
The buzz is instant and very very powerful, I was surprised with a kick behind my eyes. Within 2 puffs I was smiling ear to ear because I knew I was about to go for a ride!! I smoked half of that joint and was overcome with alot of energy. So I figured I would take the pup for a walk and enjoy the fresh air. That was the best choice I could have made, everything was so bright and vivid almost like nature slowed to a stand still. I forgot what I was doing and found myself watching a pine tree ever so gently sway in the breeze. It was almost as if AlienOg had awoken senses I never knew I had. After returning from our walk I figured I would push her and see what she was all about. So I rolled up a fatty and went to town. I found out the hard way she will put you back if your not careful and you underestimate her true power!! I just recently awoke from my stuper lol. Medically she would be good for anxiety and depression. I could feel the anxiety wash away, she also has the possibility of lowering blood sugar. I know she instantly dropped my diabetic buddies blood sugar down to 80. Her buzz last a good amount of time around 2.5-3hrs before a nice soothing come down.
So if your looking for something that is extremely powerful and easy to grow check out AlienOg by:Cali Connection.
Beginners beware this strain is not for the faint of heart.

20190110_142440.jpg
20190110_142411.jpg

This strain is the perfect all around strain for me. I started my day with a smallish joint of some 1week cured AlienOg. When I popped the lid on the jar my senses we're over taken with the pungent scent of lemon cleaner with a very welcoming smell of skunk on the tail end. Her buds are coated in trichomes and she oozes resin. Upon the first hit on the inhale my taste buds were dancing from the sweet flavor of lemon drops, on the exhale she has a slight earthy taste to the throat.
The buzz is instant and very very powerful, I was surprised with a kick behind my eyes. Within 2 puffs I was smiling ear to ear because I knew I was about to go for a ride!! I smoked half of that joint and was overcome with alot of energy. So I figured I would take the pup for a walk and enjoy the fresh air. That was the best choice I could have made, everything was so bright and vivid almost like nature slowed to a stand still. I forgot what I was doing and found myself watching a pine tree ever so gently sway in the breeze. It was almost as if AlienOg had awoken senses I never knew I had. After returning from our walk I figured I would push her and see what she was all about. So I rolled up a fatty and went to town. I found out the hard way she will put you back if your not careful and you underestimate her true power!! I just recently awoke from my stuper lol. Medically she would be good for anxiety and depression. I could feel the anxiety wash away, she also has the possibility of lowering blood sugar. I know she instantly dropped my diabetic buddies blood sugar down to 80. Her buzz last a good amount of time around 2.5-3hrs before a nice soothing come down.
So if your looking for something that is extremely powerful and easy to grow check out AlienOg by:Cali Connection.

20190110_142440.jpg
20190110_142411.jpg

Great write up Cav! What a bud! She was a gorgeous plant so I’m not surprised she does well in the whole package department!

Well done and I look forward to your new girls flowering up!

Here's a little story about the potency of this Alien Og. My 70yr old grow buddy had to go down state for a Dr appt when I would be in town. So I rolled 2 fat goints 1Alien Og and 1DDA put them in small zip-locks. Pulled up to his place couldnt find a good spot so I put it in between his screen door and storm door and left. 530pm rolls around and the phone rings its my buddy, I answer the phone and all I can hear is giggling I swear the man gigled our whole conversation lol. Anyways he told me he got home found my bag and lit the Alien right away. After a couple hits he started to laugh out of nowhere "he lives alone". He took one more puff and said it put him back and started feeling funny. So he went to stand up to go check his blood sugar ( he's diabetic), but got jello legs and went right back down, after 2 more tries he said he was sturdy enough to slowly make his way to the bathroom to check his blood. He said his blood sugar was at 80 which was super low. He told me he loved the buzz but Alien Og might be a little to strong for him. I figured he could handle it he's been smoking 50+yrs. So if your looking for something potent check out Alien Og by Cali Connection. I will have my smoke report in 5days once it has a 2week cure in.

Nice one mate. My friend will bring me some nice American strains this summer. I am looking for some potent stuff and I will definately get at least two seeds of Alien Og. I will also get Pugs Breath but haven't decided the rest. Maybe some cookies I don't know. If you got any other suggestions on potent stuff, it would be much appreciated.

I just admire your grow buddy. I wonder how will I react to cannabis at the age of 70 :laugh: I hope I won't lose my mind in over 40 yearso_O

Let me ask a little question please. Was your friend always been a heavy smoker? I have concerns about the amount I consume. I don't think smoking over 1.5-2 grams a day is cool by all means. If I keep smoking like that, it is possible for me to smoke 4-5 grams a day in several years. I am not sure I want that much :roorrip:

Thank you brother that means alot to me, and to answer your question yes he is a very heavy smoker. I asked him one day not to long ago when the last time he went a day without. He looked at me thought about it for a min, then he smiled and said he couldn't remember lol. He probably smokes 2 or 3 joints a day plus hash by himself. When I come over that number goes up alot lol, but for being in his 70's you wouldn't know it. He is really healthy other than the diabetes.
You will be completely satisfied with the Alien Og, and cant go wrong with a good cookie strain.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

20190110_142440.jpg
20190110_142411.jpg
Bruh... why u worried... that alien OG looks fuckin fire! If you can do that with a reasonably low yield strain then the ammys are gonna smack you in the face when they get to flower lol

Bruh... why u worried... that alien OG looks fuckin fire! If you can do that with a reasonably low yield strain then the ammys are gonna smack you in the face when they get to flower lol
Well thank you, I'm just not use to running Sativa dominate strains. I would love a good smack in the face by an Ammy lol!!

Well thank you, I'm just not use to running Sativa dominate strains. I would love a good smack in the face by an Ammy lol!!
Remember the light movement i mentioned... whens the last time you saw me with a super leggy girl? Ways and means around everything my friend ;)

Remember the light movement i mentioned... whens the last time you saw me with a super leggy girl? Ways and means around everything my friend ;)
Thanks bro I will stay on top of light height. Keep them as close as possible without burning leaves. Should I top and lst? I get worried about height restrictions in flower my tent is only 6ft.

Thanks bro I will stay on top of light height. Keep them as close as possible without burning leaves. Should I top and lst? I get worried about height restrictions in flower my tent is only 6ft.
Yer she does well with topping and training man. You know me though. Cant resist slicing,dicing, stripping and strapping lol

Excellent smoke report. It seems many of us might enjoy the AlienOG. Enjoy your harvests my friend. :goodjob:
Thank you brother, Id have to say she was one of the best plants I've grown to date. Perfect social creative type of buzz and it really seems to help with bedroom stamina if you know what I mean lmao, I will highly recommend AlienOg! Hope your having a good day MJ!!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom