4 tb. Terpinator;
4 tb. molasses;
1.5 tb Instagreen;
1 ts. Beasty Bloom;
1 ts. Open Sesame;
.5 ts Sensei cal Mag Xtra;
6 ml BCuzz Bloom.

pH was adjusted to 6.29

Today, I flushed Janet. I prepared fifteen gallons of 'flushy-stuff' using 125 ml of Sledge Hammer in fifteen gallons of water. This amount was a little light as I ran out of Sledge Hammer. I adjusted the pH of this mix to 6.28 and let Janet have it!

Afterwards, I 'watered' Janet with two gallons of water, mixed with .5 ts. of CalMag Xtra and 8 ts. of InstaGreen and watered Janet with it. pH adjusted to 6.24. She's had a number of yellowing leaves (see the amazing photos). I've been giving her InstaGreen for the last week, thinking it's a nitrogen shortage.

I removed a few of her bandaids to see how the training went. Things looks good, otherwise
j1-031823.jpg
j2-031823.jpg

Feeding time!

Prepared two gallons of nute solution, using the following:
2 tb. Big Bloom;
2 ts. Grow Big;
1.3 tb. Big Bloom;
4 tb. Terpinator;
.5 ts. CalMag Xtra;
4 tb molasses;
2 tb Instagreen;
1 ts. Beasty Bloom;
6 ml. BCuzz Bloom;

The yellow leaves are still popping up, but not nearly as last week. The nitro deficiency has been fixed.
Photos next week.

Today was watering day. I mixed two gallons of water with 2 tablespoons of Insta-Green and adjusted the pH to 6.28. Janet took about four quarts before there was runoff.

The nitrogen deficiency reared it's ugly head again. I reads somewhere that, if a cannabis plant gets too cold, it consumes its nitrogen supplies, resulting in the yellow leaves. I did leave a window open, in my home, a few days ago. The plant room got cold. Has anyone had similar experiences?

Other than that, Janet is flowering nicely. Her pistils are growing dark and trichomes are forming on the sugar leaves.

j1-032523.jpg

j2-032523.jpg

j3-032523.jpg

j4-032523.jpg

Feeding time!

Prepared two gallons of nute solution, using the following:
2 tb. Big Bloom;
2 ts. Grow Big;
1.3 tb. Big Bloom;
4 tb. Terpinator;
.5 ts. CalMag Xtra;
4 tb. molasses;
2 tb. Instagreen;
1 ts. Beasty Bloom;
6 ml. BCuzz Bloom;

I sprinkled 4 tbs. of Down To Earth's Langbeinite on Janet's soil prior to the feeding. Her yellowing continues. Let hope this helps.

Water Janet today. Took two gallons of water and added three tablespoons of Instagreen; this is more than the recommended dose, but using the normal dose is not helping much. Yellow leaves are popping up everywere.

The buds are looking good, though.

j1-033123.jpg
j2-033123.jpg
j3-033123.jpg

Feeding time! Prepared two gallons of nute solution with the following:

2 tb Big Bloom;
1.3 tb Tiger Bloom;
2 tb Terpinator;
.5 ts CalMag Xtra;
1 ts Cha-Ching;
1 tb Instagreen;

I adjusted the pH to 6.36, higher than I normally do. I did this as I sprinkled 2 tb of Langbeinite on Janet's soil prior to the feeding. I wasn't sure how much this would change the pH.

Janet took in about five quarts before there was runoff.

Happy Easter! Fed Janet, after an unsuccessful egg hunt with her. She just wasn't interested.

Prepare two gallons of nute solution, consisting of:
2 tb Big Bloom;
1.3 tb Tiger Bloom;
2 tb Terpinator;
.5 ts CalMag Xtra;
1 ts Cha-Ching;
2 tb Instagreen;

I adjusted the pH to 6.34. I sprinkled 2 tb of Langbeinite on Janet's soil prior to the feeding. I fed her five quarts before there was run off.

Pistols are amber. Trichomes are getting milky.

Watered Janet today. Adjusted the pH of two gallons of water to 6.32 and slowly gave it to her. She took in six quarts before there was run off.

The supertraining I did, earlier, is producing a lot of colas. And the plant is not nearly as bushy as porevious plants of the same strain. I will probably do it agin with future plants.

j1-041323.jpg
j2-041323.jpg
j3-041323.jpg

Feeding day! Prepare two gallons of nute solution, consisting of:
2 tb Big Bloom;
1.3 tb Tiger Bloom;
2 tb Terpinator;
.5 ts CalMag Xtra;
1 ts Cha-Ching;
2 tb Instagreen;

I adjusted the pH to 6.36 andsprinkled 2 tb of Langbeinite on Janet's soil prior to the feeding. I fed her five quarts before there was run off.

Afterwards, added a small amount of Langeinite to a glass of the nute solution and learned it raised the pH. Given this, I will lower the pH of the solution in the future.

What a lovely day to feed Janet.... (I'm creepy when I say this).

I prepared two gallons of nute solution, consisting of:
2 tbs. Big Bloom;
2 ts. Tiger Bloom;
1 ts Cha-Ching;
4 tb Terpinator;
.5 ts Cal Mag Xtra;
1 tb Insta Green

I sprinkled 1.5 tb of Langbeinite on the soil prior to feeding. The yellowing leaves are still a problem, but not a big one.

Earlier, I mention how some of the colas are too close together. I decided to separate them by shoving plastic champagne corks between the colas. This will hopefully reduce the chances of mold. we'll see what happens.
j1-042323.jpg
j2-042323.jpg

Watering day!

I adjusted the pH of two gallons of water to 6.28 and gently watered Janet. She took about a gallon of water before there was runoff. Her pistols are brown. Her trichomes are still milky.

Looking at her, I made the right decision regarding super-cropping. Colas are forming everywhere. The popcorn buds seem a little bigger than in the past. Unfortunately, my photos, this week, were all bleached by the flash. So, pictures in a few days.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Lousy weather in NYC. Might as well feed Janet.

I prepared two gallons of nute solution, consisting of:
2 tbs. Big Bloom;
2 ts. Tiger Bloom;
1 ts Cha-Ching;
4 tb Terpinator;
.5 ts Cal Mag Xtra;
1 tb Insta Green

I sprinkled 2 tb of Langbeinite on the soil prior to feeding. Still with the yellow leaves.

The buds are looking good. Trichomes are milky. I'll do my harvest in the next week or two.
j1-042923.jpg
j2-042923.jpg

Watered Janet. She drank about a gallon of water, pH-adjusted to 6.28.

As I watered her, I examined her trichromes. They're cloudy enough where I will cut Janet down this weekend.

Last night, I began harvesting Janet (not a phrase I use often). I finished today. I feel pretty good about how she turned out.

Thank you, everyone, for your help.

j1-050623.jpg

Back
Top Bottom