Doctor Trevor

What strain is it? CB Dutch Treat
Description: 80% Sativa and 20% Indica; THC: 4% and CBD: *
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Dimensions of grow space? 48” x 48” x 72”
Light: Mars-Hydro TS-3000
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil, what is in your mix? Foxfarm Ocean Forest
If soil, What size pot? 1 pint (to be transpotted to one gallon Smart pots at a later date, and then to five gallon pots)
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 75 degrees F
RH of Room/cab? not controlled
How often are you watering? every 3 or 4 days, as needed
Type and strength of nutes used? Foxfarm Big Bloom, Grow Big and Tiger Bloom, following FF schedule

On, November 28th, I placed two CBD CB Dutch Treat seeds in a glass of water for 16 hours. I then placed the seeds in moist paper towel in a small bowl, and kept it wet. By the following Wednesday, the the seeds cracked open and tap roots were poking out.
Today, I placed each seed in her own one-pint container. I sprayed them several times with water.

The light hangs about three feet over the girls and are set for 18/6 at half power.

I tried germinating a Blue Dream seeds at the same time. The tap root never came out. A second attempt was made with the same results. These two seeds are sitting in distilled water. I will keep you advised of their status.

j&c-120322.jpg

Chrissy and Janet have broken soil. Helen (her original and replacement seeds) have not cracked yet. If I don't see any life from them by tomorrow night, I will toss them.

J&C-120622.jpg

It's been five days since Janet and Chrissy have broken ground. I thought they might be a little bigger at this point, but I am wrong.

The girls are given a little water--ten squirts from the spray bottle-- every few hours. Nutes won't start until right before the holidays.

Helen never cracked her shell and was disposed of.

J&C1-121122.jpg
J&C2-121122.jpg

Today was feeding day!

I started several days earlier than I expected as Janet and Chrissy haven't grown much in the last week.
I prepared a quart of nute solution, consisting of 1.5 ts of Big Bloom. After adjusting the pH to 6.26, I gave them three ounces each, one ounce at a time.

The leaves on both girls seem darker than usual. Not sure if this is the norm for young plants. I can't imagine it being nitrogen toxicity; they've been feeding off the soil until now.

Temperature control is a problem. The tent is usually in the upper seventies (and sometimes more). I have a window open, during its daytime. And a small fan blowing air from the window into the draw duct.
j&c1-121822.jpg
j&c2-121822.jpg

Today has been a really bad week, and it's still early...

On Tuesday, I watered the girls. They each took about four ounces of pH-balanced water before there was run off.

Yesterday (Thursday), I prepared a quart of nute solution, consisting of 1.5 ts of Big Bloom. After adjusting the pH to 6.26, I gave them five ounces each, one ounce at a time.

All looks well.

Today, I watered the girls. I prepared a pint of pH-adjusted water (6.26).

I gave each of them an ounce of water at a time, waiting a few minutes between each shot. Janet took five ounces before runoff. Chrissy took four. I took four of Glenlivet. I don't know which of the three of us start
j-122422.jpg
j&c-122422.jpg
ed the fight, but I finished it.

Roots are coming in nicely. Leaves are healthy.

This morning, I had a small scare when I checked on them. The temperature in the tent was 57 degrees. Doesn't seem to be any problems from it.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Feeding day for the girls!

I prepared a quart of nute solution, consisting of:
1.5 ts of Big Bloom;
.25 ts of FF Boomerang;
.125 ts of FF Wholly Mackerel.

pH was adjusted to 6.26

Each girl took six ounces before there was runoff.

Controlling RH is becoming a problem. Even with a humidifier in the tent, I'm averaging 40%. And, when the light goes out, the temperature drops considerably. Thanks to this MFing weather, the tent's temperature drops to the low sixties at night (for them).

Despite the environmental difficulties, Janet and Chrissy both look healthy. Roots are coming in nicely. I'm happy.

Watering day for the girls. And it's a good thing I did it. The tent's temperature was up to 91 degrees; I forgot to turn off their heater this morning. And the humidifier was empty!

I adjusted the pH of twenty ounces of filtered water to 6.28 and gave it to the girls, one ounce at a time. Janet took seven ounces before there was run off. Chrissy took eight.

Feeding day for the girls!

I prepared a quart of nute solution, consisting of:
1.5 ts of Big Bloom;
.25 ts of FF Boomerang;
.125 ts of FF Wholly Mackerel.

pH was adjusted to 6.26

Each girl took seven ounces before there was runoff.

I'm considering trimming the girls next week. We'll see how they look after New Years. And transpotting in three or four weeks.

j&c 123022.jpg
c1-123022.jpg
j1-123022.jpg

Today was watering day as well as trimming day.

I prepared a quart of water with a pH of 6.28 and gave Janet and Chrissy one ounce at a time. They each took six ounces before there was run off.

I gave each of them a trim (heh-heh. trim...) and will probably transpot them within a week. The roots are getting a little dense in their current pots.

Feeding day! And mistakes were made!

I prepared a quart of solution, consisting of:
1.5 ts Big Bloom;
.25 ts mollasses;
.25 ts Boomerang;
.25 tb Wholly Mackarel;

after feeding the girls (each took about six ounces before there was run-off), I realized I did not check/adjust the pH. When I did so, I saw the solution's pH was 4.9.

RUH-ROH!

I took the rest of the nute solution and adjusted the pH to 7.2 and fed the girls again, hoping the pH will adjust a little.

If they're still alive, in two days, I'll transpot them.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Checking up on the girls, today, after yesterday's pH mistake. Chrissy has started flowering. She's an auto.

FML.

Now I need to learn the feeding schedule to an auto. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm using the FF Three-pack, along with a few other nutes.

Back
Top Bottom