CBD Auto Charlotte‘s Angel, Dutch Passion

Dmolisha

420 Member
Starting a thread for a single plant grow.
Day three seedling appears!
Light : 800W COB LED
Soil : Light coco mix in the form of rehydration block :

80/80/160cm grow tent ⛺
Root !t First Feed
Not Feeding with yet, but plan for :
Biobizz Nutrition Grow/Bloom mix
Canna rhizotonic
Mycorr Max
Cal/Mag if and when needed.

Attachments

• E5CDA755-8283-42D5-8025-F08B1483B1CB.jpeg
    E5CDA755-8283-42D5-8025-F08B1483B1CB.jpeg
    994.5 KB · Views: 93
Yaaay. Welcome to the world little seedling - it’s a better place for ya.
Hey demo. I’ve heard a lot about charlottes web. Like you, I’m also interested in the high CBD chemovars.
Look forward to seeing how it turns out for you :yummy:

Day 7, added a little Root-It with a transfer into a proper pot, might have slowed it a little, gotta keep a check on my desire to feed, water and keep those little roots moving.

Attachments

• 3CB7C34B-ED5D-4BD3-836B-EDB2B1F3319B.jpeg
    3CB7C34B-ED5D-4BD3-836B-EDB2B1F3319B.jpeg
    548.7 KB · Views: 84
Yep. That’s the most difficult thing about this stage - keeping your hands in your pockets.
Did she sprout from a feminised seed?
My tent is about the same size as yours and I have three in it. I can help you to train yours out to fill the whole space if you like. We don’t have to start for a couple of weeks yet.

Yeah she’s from feminized seed, I have a couple of other clones I’m not sure I’m keeping in there yet, but training an auto like this sounds risky, the Charlottes Angel is very fast and small so how do you get the veg time to spread her out that much?
I was thinking a topping and maybe a few splits will be as much as it’ll handle before it’s pushing out bud.

You’re completely right. Autos are autos.
Note to self: wait til morning espresso is taking effect before posting on 420 mag.
She’s going to be some great smoke, demo!

Back
Top Bottom