CBD Auto Cheese

Cube23

I'm a first time grower and have 2 CBD Auto Cheese on the go. The plants look good from what I can tell. Plant #1 is 30" inches at about 72 Days Week 10. Plant #2 is 28" inches at about 70 Days Week 10. They still have not started to flower. I have them on 18/24 and wondering if I should change it to 16/24 or 12/12 or just leave it and give it more time.

Plant #1
IMG_145532.JPG

View image in gallery

Plant #2

That is somewhat odd they haven't started flowering yet at week 10. These should start around week 3 according to CKS.

Seeing any white pistils or any signs of budding anywhere? CKS has had issues with other auto strains very recently. I would switch to 12/12 now if you want to begin flowering.

I would say they are not auto's and maybe not even the strain they claimed it to be. CKS F'd up again!?!?

Cube23- Nice plants! I just got my beans for this strain today, already starting to germ. I hope mine turn out as nice as yours have. I'm gonna be doing 6 of them under 600 watt hid's grown in an Emily's Garden hydrofarm. I'm trying for 90-100 from seed to harvest. So I won't be growing under 18/6 like you have. I plan on 24 hr a day until the 2nd week of May then 13/11 till beginning of July. My plants won't be as tall as yours, but I'm going on vacation over July 4th so I won't have the luxury of just taking off and leaving things unattended for 6 days. Did you switch over to at least a 12/12 light schedule yet? If not, you should, these look ready for it!

Thanks for your input. I switched them to 12/12 as of yesterday. There is no sign of budding yet it still seems to be growing about an inch every 2 to 3 days. And I had purposely purchased feminized auto flowering for this to be dummy proof.

Thanks for your input. I switched them to 12/12 as of yesterday. There is no sign of budding yet it still seems to be growing about an inch every 2 to 3 days. And I had purposely purchased feminized auto flowering for this to be dummy proof.
You could go 13 hrs dark if you wanna see them flower faster now. I plan on 13 dark for mine when I transition from 24 hrs light in May. Keep us informed! I'm hoping this auto strain works well for me too. This is my first time growing an auto, and I have high hopes for this strain to help my arthritis and chronic pain.

You could go 13 hrs dark if you wanna see them flower faster now. I plan on 13 dark for mine when I transition from 24 hrs light in May. Keep us informed! I'm hoping this auto strain works well for me too. This is my first time growing an auto, and I have high hopes for this strain to help my arthritis and chronic pain.

I've been using Pennywise for chronic pain for five months now and it's really helped with nerve pain. I sometimes mix it with something higher in THC like white widow and seems to help. I've tried taking just pure CBD tablets and they didn't do anything for my chronic pain. She ate she seems to be very important in relieving. Can usually have some in the evening and I'm good the next day.

Any idea of time before harvest at this point based on experience?

Well this is the very first time for me trying this genetic material. All my past experience comes from Afghani and Skunk strains. If in soil with proper nute's 6-7 weeks on average. I'm gonna be raising mine in an Emily's Garden for the very first time, so for me this is more of an experiment at this point. First time with this strain, first time with a strain like this in hydro. I'm expecting 6 weeks of flower time based on what I've read though. If your in soil, make sure you do a fresh water flush with 6.0 ph water to clear all salts in soil, if you haven't done that, I'd do it today. Also make sure your not feeding hardly any nitrogen, you want more potassium at this point, but I'm sure you have your nute's already thought out, just mentioning that to make sure you do.

I'd go with Torst's advice. Check with CKS if there was a seed mix up. They should be almost finished.

Back in November/December they had a mix up where photos were sent instead of candy cane autos. They'll probably just tell you to switch to 12/12, In that case you could be looking at another 7 to 10 weeks of flower (if it was indeed another seed mix up).

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Happened when they screwed up and sent me the wrong seeds too. Any bud sign? Should be seeing something any day now on 12/12 .

Let's be nice to each other because in the end, we're all just flower growers.

If you have to flip to 12/12 to start flowering it is not a true auto!
Well I have just 1 room to grow in, and several non-auto's going at the same time, and I'll be gone on vacation starting July 5th so I'm flipping to 12/12 the end of the 1st week of May just because I need to finish everything. If it weren't for that my auto's and everything else would stay on 20/4 longer. It is what it is. I don't have anyone to tend my garden I trust but me.

My CBD auto cheese are now 15 days from seed and they sure are not growing quickly at all! No way the seeds I got are gonna finish in the timeframe I was told online by CKS. I had 4 of them in hydro for first 2 weeks, and 2 in soil, all are the same size, 3 nodes, very small and growing like runts. The bag seeds I also started are now 3 times the size as these auto's (if they are?) and have double the nodes and huge leaves already. This isn't a great first impression I'm getting from spending $80+ to try out what's supposed to be super fast growing auto's. Doubt I order these seeds again. Think I'm gonna try Hash Plant next time around, and start the rest of my bag seeds for my 2nd grow which will be early Fall.

My CBD auto cheese are now 15 days from seed and they sure are not growing quickly at all! No way the seeds I got are gonna finish in the timeframe I was told online by CKS. I had 4 of them in hydro for first 2 weeks, and 2 in soil, all are the same size, 3 nodes, very small and growing like runts. The bag seeds I also started are now 3 times the size as these auto's (if they are?) and have double the nodes and huge leaves already. This isn't a great first impression I'm getting from spending $80+ to try out what's supposed to be super fast growing auto's. Doubt I order these seeds again. Think I'm gonna try Hash Plant next time around, and start the rest of my bag seeds for my 2nd grow which will be early Fall.

Mine started very slow then picked up. But I'm not on week 11
Jan 19 2017 - 1”
Feb 9 2017. -hight 6” Week 4
Feb 16 2017. -hight 8.25” 37 Days Week 5
Feb 23 2017. -hight 11” 44 Days Week 6
March 2, 2017 -hight 15” 51 Days Week 7

Looks like one of my two plants is a hermies. Both photos are from the same plant. What should I do? I removed it from the room with the other plant which still looks fine.

62691.jpg
62671.jpg

Yeah, I'd remove it too. I have 16 total going and don't know sex of any yet (except I'm gonna assume my 6 auto CBD's are ladies) and I wouldn't leave a hermie in my garden either.
Looks like one of my two plants is a hermies. Both photos are from the same plant. What should I do? I removed it from the room with the other plant which still looks fine.

62691.jpg
62671.jpg

I'm not trying to bash CKS but its pretty weird that the first time in my life that I spend money to get a certain seed for medicine and the bag seed that I always save from nice mids ends up outperforming them by leaps and bounds. Kinda makes me wonder why I bothered to buy anything at all now. No matter how these CBD's turn out, I'll likely give them another try. They did impress me with shipping and customer service. Maybe next time I'll get something that grows as vigorously as I'm used to. I'm thinking that for this Fall I'm gonna give Hash Plant and Durban Poison a try. I like the idea of feminized, can't say with this first time around I'm impressed at all with autos. With an 18/6 light schedule that's gonna need flipped by this weekend or early next week to accommodate my mid Summer vacation plans, I'm very doubtful these CBD's are gonna do much for me once they are under 11/13. At this point its likely I only get a very small cola off each if I'm lucky. I'm gonna add a T5 300 Watt LED to my 600 Watt HID today in an effort to maximize this grow and get ready for Fall when I can veg longer. This is a new set up at my new home, and I haven't grown for 10 years now so I didn't figure I'd have everything dialed in perfectly like I used to anyways...so I'm not gonna sweat it.
That is to bad but I am not surprised with CKS...

Back
Top Bottom