CBD Critical Mass - L.E.D & C99 Cinderella & Some Cloning

mzxsdi600

Hi to all :thumb:
This will be my 3rd grow journal . I will be using Critical Mass CDB seeds and then cloning the best plant .
Feb 1st , I planted seedlings in soil medium ( pro-mix). on Feb 25th , I top it and place top into pod ( soaked in a 1/4 strength of 10-52-10 starter fert)
Not sure the cone will make it ( some browning of leaves) , but will continue adding water. The topped plant is starting to grow .
Should I do anything different ? I hear the Critical Mass will be huge :party: ? C99 , any info out there ( good smoke , easy grow ,..etc..)?
Cheers
J
DSCF000363.JPG
DSCF000457.JPG
DSCF000656.JPG

Re: CBD Critical Mass, L.E.D & C99 Cinderella & some cloning

Hi greenergrass ,
They are in soil only (pro-mix), but I did use some (1/4 strength ) transplanting fert 10-52-10.
But the topped Critical ( in pod) started to go yellow when I placed them about 14" from L.E.D's. I am starting to think these L.E.D's can burn leaves easily( had huge problem with my auto's ).
These plants will be stressed ( topped , stretched , and cloned) and will try many new things that I have learned from the awesome site:420: .
So , lets see what we can make these ladies do ? :scratchinghead: My goal is to make huge yields ( more than 4 oz per plant , my first time gave me about 4 oz per plant , except mini auto's -30 grams dried).
I want to try crazy things , so let the games begin .....:reading420magazine::party::tokin:
Cheer's
J
DSCF000258.JPG
DSCF000551.JPG

using tent 3x4x2 and Led- topgrowlight 144x3w , with fan and humidifier 30-60%. Temp day time 29*/84 , night 23*/73

hey man looking good :thumb:
haven't got any exp with leds but if its your light burning your plants the leaves closest to the light will yellow first
you should be aiming for ph 6.5 in soil that way your plant can absorb all the nutes in the soil and they wont build up
and give you nute burn.

the pics are a little blurry so its hard to tell but in the first pics it looks a bit more like nute burn than high temps
:peace:

They were in week 8 flowering . The strain was White Widow ( seedman). I doped them with Bud candy , they sure tasted sweet and smooth. They produced 3 1/2 per plant dried.
That was my first grow .
I am know trying 3 new strain ( C99 Cinderella , White Widow/ Big Bud and CDB Critical Mass).
Led's are great , but i believe they burn if too close . I know it

I know it sounds funny that I would have the lights to close , but my grows went well :thumb:
This time , I will run with out any nute's on all my grows .Pro-mix soil medium , hopefully 3 transplants and water @6.5 ( using testing strip's ) .
Running 16/ 6 with 144 x3w , 20" height ( going to keep all top canopies level from lights ).
Sleep temp @ 22-23 and day temp 28-29

This the first time that I am trying to train these ladies ( I notice that they take time to recover ) and cloning strong strains ( getting ready for outdoor grow).
Please feel free to shout out anything that could help or idea's :scratchinghead:
Cheer's
J
DSCF0001-0021.JPG
DSCF0002-002.JPG

hi mzxsdi Ive grown CBDcrew seeds 5x times now and they have their own pace lets say ;) but they reward you with tasty medical plants. My germ rate was 100% and within days but CBD enriched plants do they alittle longer to grow/veg

Awesome :blunt: Lexblaze,
Did u expand the veg and flowering times once they were on there way :hmmmm: ( 1-2 weeks ?). Did u have to support the branches because of huge Buds :hmmmm:. What was the buzz like , Sativa or more like indica ?
Thanks for the heads up :high-five:
Cheers
J

Yes I used tomato cages. I counted flowering time from the moment I actually saw buds not just pistils it was 9 weeks. So about 1-2 weeks after 12/12.

Effect was sativa as was growth 3.5 times in height.
Buzz with volcano 2hrs very tasty and opiate like high

ok , it seem I have lost my link signature but fix it in a bit :bump:
I have changed my watering habbit and now water only when needed ( Huge difference , watering is something that comes with trial & error :bigblush: )
I notice that trimming / training really slow's down the growth but make a huge different's in the end ( Sea of green ..:woohoo:) I added that Critical Mass needs 2-3 week's to get back to normal ?
C99 Cinderella is lookin fine :phew: and will water weekly or when needed. Medium is Pro-grow / No nutes and is on 2nd transplant .
White Widow x Big Bud had been added to my journal . I transplanted it to a bigger pot has the roots were growing through bottom. She going to be a good one :party:. I have heard this strain grow BIG BUDs ?
I am behind as winter comes to an end ( I'm a sled head and have one more chance of grabbing some air / 20cm coming tomorrow) .I'll be back in full force on Thursday. :thumb: and last week was the FLU :cough:
My critical Mass topper has been remove from its root plug and place in soil ( Pro-mix). I did not the root plug soak for 24 hrs and its a must or it will dry out and DIE .....
Got to run ( kids on March Break and need attention) and I need to install my stator on my sled .

cheers
J
DSCF0001-0016.JPG
DSCF0002-0013.JPG
DSCF0004-0012.JPG
DSCF0003-0011.JPG

Holy crap :oops::surrender::sorry:. i've kill my ladies ( well there not dead , but looking pretty bad ). I thought I had some gnats , so I add a dish (w/ water , dish soap,and cider vinager)and left it over night . I woke up to this :yikes:
Does this happen to anybody else ?:hmmmm:
J:hmmmm:
IMG_065224.JPG

Here's the W.W x Big Bud ( above )
IMG_065325.JPG

CBD Critical Mass ( above)
IMG_065429.JPG

C99 Cinderella

Please tell me its the cider that did this ? so sad , but will get them back ? Any ideas ?

Thanks
J

Last night I was looking my ladies over and notice that the 5" pots have roots popping out the bottom :thumb:.
-The Critical Mass (Jan 31st germinated, far right) was topped @4 weeks and has not really recovered :scratchinghead: .I did transplanted to larger pot . The roots reached the bottom and to the sides in the 5" pot.:reading420magazine:
-C99 (middle, greminated March,1) roots also reached out of the 5" pot and I transplanted into large pot.The roots are full , but plant still seems slow to grow :reading420magazine:. The roots are far larger than the growth on top :scratchinghead:
- Big bud x White widow, (germinated Feb 28 ). Has been transplanted and seem to be on track for growth.:hookah:
- I started another Critical Mass ( germinated Mar 19) , not sure what to do with first Critical mass as its in week 8 :hmmmm:
My ladies have been on a water only diet and ran into a small problem with BURNing . I add some mixture to get rid of some bugs and they went south (all ended up with burned leaves :oops:). The mixture was , vinegar ,water and dish soap and was left over night.
We are 2 weeks later and seem things have started to turn around :yahoo:. I will start adding nutes :morenutes: to get these ladies rock'in :party:

Cheers
J
DSCF002426.JPG
DSCF002325.JPG
DSCF002226.JPG
DSCF002121.JPG
DSCF002022.JPG

-

Just getting back to things..... Have 6 ladies flowering and my cloning was successful (reason for being away and plants need time to recover). :hookah:
I clone a c99 Cinderella and the clone is taller then her monther .:thumb:
All 6 in week 3 of flower. Only use Canna products now !:shhh:
Toped Critical mass and it took 5 weeks to recover (Ouch).:nomo:
White widow / Big bud is giving my troubles !!! but she has come around:slide::slide:
More to come ......J
DSCF000843.JPG
DSCF000366.JPG
DSCF000460.JPG
DSCF000563.JPG
DSCF000165.JPG

nice job topping the critical mass im guessing the one to the right in this pic -
DSCF000843.JPG

Gotta remember CBD based strains apparently take longer to veg/heal (from mr nice forums)

I topped my girls and she also looks about 5 weeks behind.. more apparent in flower but no doubt she will put on weight due to topping and super cropping

ref - topped once + 2 or 3 supercrop to control height
20140418_065711.jpg

vs topped once and super cropped once

20140420_172511.jpg

Head over to - CBD Critical Mass Archives | Trichome World
This is a week by week Journal log of CBD critical mass grow you can use as an tool to compare

Thank lexblaze :thumb: this is my first run with CBD. I did not know it would grow back so slow . It's been 3 days since last pic's and now they have grown over 6".
I'll be visiting the CBD site often. I will have 1 -CBD going all year !:Namaste:
J

Back
Top Bottom