CBD Joy: A Community Garden Experience

Wasn’t it! Thanks @Nunyabiz
If mine looks half as pretty as those it’ll be a happy day. I’m not topping it either. I am thinking I might need a trellis tho!
Mine where like shrubbery
Can't say every limp or spindley

As far as nutes, I always gave them same as others , never used much silica either

I'd say it's the outdoors conditions effecting it the most , like Nunya said she could use more light

Stake her up a bit and I'm sure she will tuffen up , I'd top her also to bush that girl out

Stake her up a bit and I'm sure she will tuffen up , I'd top her also to bush that girl out
:thumb: it is already better. The top leaves stil drop every now and then when it’s nearly dry, that’s all.

Will likely need support still tho :)

I’m not topping this one! I like to grow to the untopped shape outdoors - and have them look like that photo that got posted a page it so ago. Here it is a few days ago :yummy::ganjamon:

Looking sweet Amy. :high-five: How I envy you the outdoor experience, as well as the Candida grow. I’m holding tight to my seed, still hoping to get one going. One plant, well-grown, should do me for a good while.

Will there ever be enough grow space available?

Hello Folks. Has anyone grown CBD Blue Shark from Barneys, or Treasure Island from Sin City seeds?

Clones are $30 a piece around here and since I don't fare well with buying online, it is my only option.

Cheers,

No response? Bummer! What did you end up doing lazyfish? CBD Blue Shark sounds tight up your alley. :laughtwo:

Personally I’d cob her. :laughtwo:

It’s been a while since I’ve made CCO. He better solvents are either unavailable or unaffordable. Ever consider Fresh Harvest Oil?

It’s about time I updated things here on my current Candida CD-1 by Medidal Marijuana Genetics.

It’s my belief that this plant is particularly delicate when it comes to environment and consistency. The intense Australian sun makes her droop in a very particular way - and extremes of temp seem to contribute to that tendency. Thankfully we have had many days with a thin haze of cloud which the CD1 loves.

The leaves are beautifully silky and velvety to the touch. In comparison to my other 2 plants, they are a little delicate but in general the plant is sturdy.

It also took a long time to flower after the solstice but is well on the way now. Here we are at 109 days, 15days since pistils in the tops.

:Namaste:

Ooo.... I want to grow one someday in the worst way. I’m holding onto my single seed in hopes that the day I can plant it won’t be too far off. In my current limited garden it’s not an option, but someday......:green_heart:

She’s starting to shine now Amy, temperamental nature or not. She was bred for much more northern climes, I believe, so kiddos on getting her to accept her spot this well. :high-five:

Edit: Changes have been made to correct previous typos. My apologies.

This chart was developed from the work of GW Pharma of Great Britain.

Decarbing For Maximum Neutral Cannabinoids (~ 95% conversion)

High CBD chemovar (strain)

Heat 15 minutes @ 221° F (105° C) to dry.

Continue heating either

* 60 minutes @ 248° F (120° C)
* 30 minutes @ 284° F (140° C)

Large Batch (larger than 4 oz)

* 15 minutes @ 221° F (105° C) to dry
* Continue 55-90 min @ 293° F (145° C)

High THC chemovar (strain)

Heat 15 minutes @221° F (105° C) to dry

Continue heating for either

* 60 - 120 minutes @ 248° F (120° C)
* 110 minutes @ 230°F (110° C)

Large Batch (larger than 4 oz)

*15 minutes @ 221° F (105° C) to dry

* Continue 45-55 min @ 293°F (145° C)

* 60 minutes @ 248° F (120° C)* 30 minutes @ 248° F (140° C)
Thought that looked goofy Hun
Think the 30 min temp is off

Lesson learned.... no late night posts that are of medicinal relevance. :laughtwo:

Hi all :ciao: Just bringin in my Candida halfway through flower for a looksee (Day 131(+37)).
There was an unfortunate period of very low feeds (due to an erroneous but of info on a Drench schedule) so it got pretty starved for about 3 weeks during the first half of flower. Not ideal. But has survived well considering!

Also - I burnt it with a mite-treating foliar that I applied too late one morning and it was still too wet when the sun came out :eek: nevermind :)

Still gorgeous to me - even if winning no beauty contests right now :yummy:

409A7B5D-4672-42E6-9238-07147F064154.jpeg

E66BA1BB-3101-4C7A-85B2-FA04192DA09C.jpeg

Top cola

41904E35-D3B8-4F0D-8BA2-7D7EA19189F1.jpeg

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom