CBD Joy: A Community Garden Experience

How much oil did you get from how many grams? Anyway, Candida does not give a lot of oil. That's why I ask. But for anxiety, fatigue is an excellent variety
Infused oil, not squeezed
And I've squeezed my Candida, as good a result as any other I've tried
What Chris said! Infused in EVOO. If I had access to 191 Everclear I might have gone that way, but it's easy to do infusions.
Those plants look really nice. I just had to trash my Candida because it was not keeping up with any of the other plants I have. It's like it was sick from the very beginning . Feel free to look at my current grow . I'm hoping it's not all the the seeds I purchased just that one. I'll try that strain again next grow.
Candidas can be more temperamental in veg, so don't compare them to the rest of the grow. If you can power through that part, that goes away in flower and you can treat them like everything else.

My Candida was the frostiest in the garden this year. Buds a very sticky :thumb:

I also reiterate how fantastic it is. I think the CBD quality is excellent. To compare it to, I only have Elxinol (an industrial hemp extract, and one of the better quality CBD oils in that market, along with CW) and the CBD Critical Cure, but Candida wins by a mile over both of them. Really beautiful... as others have testified before :Namaste:

I’m having my first toke of 20:1 CBD from Candida CD-1 this morning. :hookah:

It was harvested on 4/20. And is still hanging - about to go into paper bags - so I figured the vape would handle it ok, and it did!

The cool weather continued to bring out the colours into the finish. Here in all it’s (slightly underdeveloped) glory on the day of harvest. It’s very very frosty!

Definitely the stickiest plant of my summer! I will definitley grow this again. Probably once a year if that turns out enough to last.

CBD joyful wishes to all! The toke is really nice btw - relaxing, calming.

:Namaste:

I see now why a strain I like called Hiydrow is so sticky and gooey.
Its crossed with Candida and Girl Scout Cookies.
Got one growing right now, it's only 2 weeks into flower, just starting to bud but it's already getting trichomes even on the large fan leaves.

That Candida looks very nice, especially for being outdoors.

I harvested a Honey Peach CBD auto a month ago.
Shes tasting really good so far even with just about 3 weeks cure on her.
Very sweet smelling.
I think it's now my favorite bed time smoke, I take about 6 hits from a joint and in 15 minutes I am out.
Its 12% CBD and 9% THC.

I like it a lot, going to grow another one soon.

The picture that looks like two buds is actually one bud, but it had two tops.

20190506_223836.jpg
20190503_221831.jpg
20190502_152154.jpg

Love my Candida

I just hope @SweetSue trys it soon

Women I tell ya ...lol

I’m doing a test run of the IIP samples from beez and then I’ll be working my way through your bounty Chris. I’ll start with Candida. :battingeyelashes:

My next Hiydrow, 16% CBD 8% THC mix of Candida and Girl Scout Cookies is coming along nicely.
Think this is the first time that I've had sugar almost to the very tip of the largest fan leaves and it's only 2 weeks and 3 days after flipping 12/12.
Unicorn Poop is working overtime.

Actually I think it may be due to a mixture of Alfalfa Sprouted Seed Tea with its Triacontanol with Yucca and Chitin, all of which help promote trichome production.
The other plant on the left is Blue Gelato #41.
I usually try for 30 to 35 colas per plant but this time only ended up with about 24 colas per plant which might be a good thing as those 48 or so colas have pretty much filled up my 2.5' x 5' space, they're actually over hanging out front so it's really 3x5 full.
20190604_193525.jpg
20190604_193324.jpg
20190604_193355.jpg

That’s some impressive unicorn poop. :laughtwo:

That’s fantastic Shed! Thank you so much for doing this. How much bud per cup of oil was that recipe? And was it a MB2 infusion?

You’ve prolly answered these questions elsewhere, I’m just seeing it here for the first time. It’s very encouraging isn’t it :D Regarding our guesstimations :high-five:

It also shows you got a complete decarb with no acid cannabinoids detected. Plus, a little CBC which is awesome!

REPs :thumb: All around, for th growing, the processing and the testing!

That’s fantastic Shed! Thank you so much for doing this. How much bud per cup of oil was that recipe? And was it a MB2 infusion?
It was an MB2 infusion. I ran 6 hours one day, left it to cool overnight, and 8 hours the next day. All at 160º F. Then the sunflower lecithin and into the fridge.

Here's a screenshot of Oldbear's spreadsheet with the numbers I used. It was 44 grams (post decarb weight) into 2 cups of oil.

It also shows you got a complete decarb with no acid cannabinoids detected.
Quite true, I hadn't even looked at that. I should mention that in the Decarb thread! :thanks: for pointing that out. 90 minutes at 240º in a foil pouch, I have no idea if my oven is spot-on though.
Did u figure it at a 20% CBD level??
Looks great my friend
Thanks Chris! I went with 15% as an guesstimate (you can see my numbers on the sheet above).

Is that the bud itself or an infusion? And I'm glad you can read those blobs :).

The bud

Haven't got consistent results with oils yet

I'm a blob expert

Lol

ran 6 hours one day, left it to cool overnight, and 8 hours the next day. All at 160º F. Then the sunflower lecithin and into the fridge.
Fantastic, that’s already my exact plan for the batch I’m going to run today! :thumb: I don’t have as many buds decarb’d tho - maybe i’ll cook some more... or maybe i’m Happy with 5-6mg/ml - it;s working!
have no idea if my oven is spot-on though.
I have an in oven temp guage which is pretty reliable and yesterday during decarb, it was reading about 115ºC. I was curious so i pointed the IR temp guage at the foil pouch and it read between 135-142ºC depending on the angle... dunno how hot that means it is inside the pouch but the foil seems to get quite a bit hotter than the oven air... :hmmmm: unless the in-oven one is way off, but I don’t think it is.

Back
Top Bottom