CBD products

The last 3 sets of seeds that I have purchased have come from CBD Crew genetics. Not sure on their location but great luck on germination so far. Another goal of mine......producing CBD seeds.

I was looking into this too cult but a lot of work and stress involved.. my aim was to have my cbd vaping oil in every regular vaping store cross the uk then follow it up with edibles, balms/lotions and drops which I would aim to have in most gyms and health stores. Biggest put off for me is success as due to nature of business I fear il build something great just to be shut down by authorities or just penalised so bad with fees and charges that the business will no longer be viable. Plus hemp extracted cbd is shit, cannabis extracted cbd is illegal. I have a very good friend who's a GP doctor so was hoping to go in with him but he won't put his name to it yet lol he is however trying to build a report on the benifits of cannabinoids and studying different dosages for different illnesses. Good luck with it mate

Back
Top Bottom