CBD rich tinctures

Edubbs

Hey dudes. Looking for a natural way to make a tincture concentrated on cbd content. For a friend with Parkinson's. She doesn't want to get high because she still wants to work. She's a graphic designer. Thanks! I plan on finding a CBD rich strain to use.

THC has anti-spasmodic properties in it as well, so to deny that additional benefit would be shameful.

I would suggest going 1:blushsmile: THC CBD, or as close as you can. CBD is amazing for pain.

I'd suggest oil, opposed to a tincture. When taken properly, there are no high effects from the oil, regardless how high the THC level is.

How to make the oil: How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil
And most importantly, the dosing tutorial: How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Hey dudes. Looking for a natural way to make a tincture concentrated on cbd content. For a friend with Parkinson's. She doesn't want to get high because she still wants to work. She's a graphic designer. Thanks! I plan on finding a CBD rich strain to use.

Hi! :)

Here's a link to a page that has instructions for either cold (recommended) or hot methods:
Marijuana tincture | Patients for Medical Cannabis

Keeping heat away from the Cannabis will allow you to use not only high CBDA strains, but high THCA strains as well without any psychoactive effects whatsoever. CBDA and THCA work hand-in-hand to combat conditions like your friend is dealing with.

And cheers to you for taking the initiative to do something so positive! :high-five:

:goodluck: :thumb:

Thanks! So if I follow the instructions in the video, it will produce the one without psychoactive effects? I'll do the 151 way. I just want to make sure I can get the most out of the cbd and thca.

If you follow the directions of the gentleman in the video talking about using vegetable glycerin, there is heat involved with that process. So no matter what, the flowers will be decarboxylated and there will be psychoactive effects.

If you follow the written directions under the video, you'll find the "cold" method using alcohol. These are the directions to produce a tincture with zero psychoactive effects: https://i.minus.com/iSEoPU7Nu1G84.png

:)

Back
Top Bottom