CBD Skunk Haze From Uruguay

Pablo Tesla

Hi everyone,

This is my first journal. I want to share with you my grow, get some advice and also practice my english.

So,

It's just one plant, indoor, and my first scroog.

Genetic: CBD Skunk Haze from Dutch passion
Coco coir Plagron 60% perlit 40%
Plagron Coco A & B

I started to germinate the seed on july 1st.
5 days later it showed up. The surprise: twins!!
DSCF18735.jpg
DSCF18754.jpg
DSCF18802.jpg

Here with 10 days:
DSCF18862.jpg
DSCF18892.jpg
DSCF18902.jpg
DSCF18912.jpg

The grow is in an old fridge, outside, and is winter in here, so I put the plant inside a cardboard with a digital temperature controller, between 20 - 22 Celsius.
For now the bulb is a 42w CFL.

DSCF18932.jpg
DSCF18943.jpg

I'm keeping the soil humidity around 40%. Using a wood humidity meter to check it.

DSCF18952.jpg

Updating...

The plant is 19 days old now, under a 250w halogen bulb.
I finely discovered why it was growing so slow: the reason was the watering. I've been watering twice a week, like normal soil, and coco is more like an hydroponic system.
After feeding it at least once a day, draining about 20%, it started to grow very fast.
DSCF19054.jpg
DSCF19045.jpg
DSCF19063.jpg
DSCF19072.jpg

Roots...
DSCF19083.jpg

Hola nice to see you grow some CBD medicine
I wish you luck and a fun time growing this beauty

You will find the CBD is a special kind of flower

It's about time you started a journal! Shit man, you should have PM'ed me or told me in my grows that you had a journal started! I would have been here sooner.

And twins too??? What the hell man! I missed the birth of twins!

Do you plan to finish the grow in the box? Or will you later transfer the plants into the fridge?

What training do you have planned?

What did you think of the MedGom smoke? How was it for you?

So,
I really liked the MegGom!
I don't get high, maybe the first 15 minutes is a little bit strong. Then I fell calm and relaxed, but without the normal laziness. I just fell good to do any home improvement. hehe
I also feel very sociable. Normally a don't talk too much, but when I smoke this strain I speak a lot, it's very funny!!!
And after two hours or so the effects are gone, gradually.
I's good to sleep as well.

This is the king of strain I've been looking for. I don't think I'll grow another plant with low CBD again.
:Namaste:

I'm having some issues with the coco coir, and if someone can help me I do really appreciate!

The second time that I fed the plant after transplanting was today.
I added 2 liters of water with the supplement plagron coco A & B.
PH=5.5 and EC=1.7 mS/cm (exactly what plagron recomends)

About 20% drained.
And I measured it:
PH=6.5 and EC=0.6 mS/cm
The water also has a strong urine color.

What should I do??

So,
I really liked the MegGom!
I don't get high, maybe the first 15 minutes is a little bit strong. Then I fell calm and relaxed, but without the normal laziness. I just fell good to do any home improvement. hehe
I also feel very sociable. Normally a don't talk too much, but when I smoke this strain I speak a lot, it's very funny!!!
And after two hours or so the effects are gone, gradually.
I's good to sleep as well.

This is the king of strain I've been looking for. I don't think I'll grow another plant with low CBD again.
:Namaste:

I've noticed the same effects, except when I smoke a little more than normal, the "high" effect lasts much longer, 30-45 mins, but it's not bad at all, not too strong, and I can still go about my daily routine and it doesn't stop me from doing anything. I won't drive within the first hour of smoking, but after that, I have experienced no problems driving.

It also works nice for depression. You know.. those days where there's nothing to do and you feel real sad, or just when life gets a little rough, a little MED GOM and I'm instantly happy, and no longer care about a bad day.

My girlfriend who never smoked in her life had some, for her she was extremely happy, laughing, and that night she said to me "Cannabis is fun". She prefers the effects of Cannabis over alcohol, just like me :)

I'm having some issues with the coco coir, and if someone can help me I do really appreciate!

The second time that I fed the plant after transplanting was today.
I added 2 liters of water with the supplement plagron coco A & B.
PH=5.5 and EC=1.7 mS/cm (exactly what plagron recomends)

About 20% drained.
And I measured it:
PH=6.5 and EC=0.6 mS/cm
The water also has a strong urine color.

What should I do??

I wish I could help for this problem :( I grow in soil and have no coco experience yet.

Are your plants showing any effects at this time? Any spots, yellowing, burn, dry leaves, curling, wilting? Any of those problems?

Also someone else might ask, what is grow room temp and humidity now?

I wish I could help for this problem :( I grow in soil and have no coco experience yet.

Are your plants showing any effects at this time? Any spots, yellowing, burn, dry leaves, curling, wilting? Any of those problems?

Also someone else might ask, what is grow room temp and humidity now?

I can't see any apparently problem. The humidity is around 60% and temperature between 18 - 25 Celsius. The only concern is when the bulb is off (6h per day) the temperature goes down to 5 degrees Celsius, and maybe it's slowing the plant growth.
Thanks for answer!

Back
Top Bottom