4% CBD is consider high content...

How ever each grow is different as THC or CBD levels may varie between each & plant !

These strains where breed for high CBD levels beyond the average %... :Namaste:

Charlotte's Web
Harlequin
Sour Tsunami
Cannatonic

Blue blood
Cbd god bud
Cbd blue shark
AC/dc

Cbd crew < specialize in cbd strains ( sold at herbies)

4% CBD is consider high content...

How ever each grow is different as THC or CBD levels may varie between each & plant !

These strains where breed for high CBD levels beyond the average %... :Namaste:

Charlotte's Web
Harlequin
Sour Tsunami
Cannatonic

:thanks: Wow.. 4%. Haven't seen too many that high.... thanks to both of you for listing a few. So far, I've only bought from Herbies and had very good luck so far! :)

High CBD strains are the only ones that I have been consuming for the past year or so. 'High CBD' refers to anything that's above 1%. Unfortunately it's often a misused term since the CBD has been bred out of most strains for the past few decades. So anything more than nothing is generally considered high.

That being said, I've had Cannatonic strains that were close to 17% CBD, and a local one called Purple Bubba Bora that was around 18%. Generally Cannatonic will have the highest percentage, though there are new strains being developed all the time across the world.

:green_heart: :yummy:

:thanks: Wow.. 4%. Haven't seen too many that high.... thanks to both of you for listing a few. So far, I've only bought from Herbies and had very good luck so far! :)

4% CBD: ! Medicann Cali Jack Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

I just grew this one under CFLs and yielded a little over 2 ounces. Amazing plant with Jack Herer genetics. Really nice relaxed stone with all cloudy trichomes too. Not too heavy of a couch lock at all. (Wait for more amber trichomes for a heavier lock)

For chronic pain I would 3.5% will be the ideal CBD concentration :)
Not a dr. here so don't take my word as gospel. I have been using cbd oil for two years now. It is a great anti-inflammatory and in that round about way it kills pain in arthritic joints. Each person would need a different amount of oil to achieve the same effect. More oil of a lower concentration and less if a higher concentration. You would need to start a daily routine and keep upping the dose until your personal sweet spot has been reached. Working wonders for me.
As for a straight up pain med the higher the concentration of thc the better, especially for chronic pain. Lots of new strains on the market with a 50/50 mix that would be great as a daily med. for all round wellness.

Not a dr. here so don't take my word as gospel. I have been using cbd oil for two years now. It is a great anti-inflammatory and in that round about way it kills pain in arthritic joints. Each person would need a different amount of oil to achieve the same effect. More oil of a lower concentration and less if a higher concentration. You would need to start a daily routine and keep upping the dose until your personal sweet spot has been reached. Working wonders for me.
As for a straight up pain med the higher the concentration of thc the better, especially for chronic pain. Lots of new strains on the market with a 50/50 mix that would be great as a daily med. for all round wellness.

The perfect answer I must say :)

Back
Top Bottom