CBDiesel The Next Adventure

I cut 12 clones off the CBDiesel plant Friday. Using a sterile razor I cut them and scraped the outer layer of skin
off the bottom 1/2" of the stalk and cut it at a 45 degree angle coated the last inch in Wilson's root gel and put them
in jiffy pellets that were soaked in 6.0 PH water. I made sure there was a node just above the 45 degree cut.
Their in a covered clear plastic container under a 45 watt LED panel.

Today was day 14 for the clones. 4 had grown roots. When I left the lid off the humidity chamber for several
hours the clones did not wilt so I am pretty sure they have roots.
The first couple to root.

I moved them into the Aero garden with a top I made that has 12 sites for 2" mesh pots. This will be their home
for the next few days. As soon as I see healthy growth I will pick out 8 and move them to the tent.

I’ve never heard it expressed as time, the 2 and five thing with the topping. You top when she has five true nodes of five fingered leaves, and leave the bottom two. Or three. For fun. It’s up to you. You’ll need the extra length if you plan to clone the top for the next run, so you’d leave two. Or let her go to six true nodes, leave three and make a clone. You’re in charge. You got to grow to the plant though not the calander is what I’m saying :peace: :cool::yummy:

They are all between 12" and 15" tall now. I am going to switch them to a 12/12 light cycle soon
probably in the next two to four weeks.
Sativa dominant strains grow quite a bit after the light cycle is changed to flower.
Once they are done growing upward I should lollipop them or should I do it sooner?

Back
Top Bottom