CBDTherapy Ready For Harvest?

beverly450

unnamed_2_8.jpg
unnamed_1_10.jpg

Its hard to tell from those pictures.

If you want the most CBD make sure 90% of all those hairs you see are red or brown in color as some plants have red or brown hairs when looking for best time to harvest.

If ya wanted the most THC high, then only want about 70% of those hairs to be brown or red in color depends on plant for hair colour again.

Can ya take better pictures for us here?

Try and go as close as ya can to the buds and also as clear in picture too.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

I'd say the harvest window is just opening. But if it was my plant I would take some time to get some of the green out of the leaves and let her ripen a little more. I don't usually flush but in this case it might be good as she looks like she still has a lot of N in her system and that's generally considered to make the smoke harsh.

Yeah start flushing now for 2 weeks, lots of white triches still and they are not even curling in yet.

Flush and i bet in 2 weeks they will be more ready, checking them throughout the next week and see what they like.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Thank You for the info. There is still some Osmocote plant food sprinkled in the soil. Will this be a problem? I started the flush Last night. what is a good schedule to flush 1X per week?. I am very new to this, and want my next grow to be even better with your help. Does the Temp in my tent have to be any thing above 68? I have a little fan in there and a fan on top taking air out. with a back window open 1/2 for ventilation. I live in Oregon and the weather has been from below freezing to today 58 degrees outside. I try to keep the inside around 68. Do not like it too warm. But I have a fan/heater for the tent if needed.

Thanks XobeMan, and Weaselcracker I so appreciate your help.
Deb

Ok re the temps. I think at 68° the plant may progress slightly slower, but not by much if at all. Ideal temp I suppose is around 75-80. anyway- she'll be fine and won't suffer.
Geez I wish I knew more about flushing. I'll just say what I would do- but I'm not much of a flusher...
The times I've done it in the last few years I used an EC meter and measured the ppm of the runoff as I flushed, until it got low- like 200ppm or less.
It generally took quite a lot of flushing to get to that point. I have no idea what size pot you're in or even what medium, but if you have no EC meter, I would run a few gallons through there at least. Then leave her and if she's not starting to get paler and progress in the general direction of yellowing after four or five days then flush again perhaps.
BUT- the osmocote may make flushing impossible. I don't know anything about that stuff. I heard that it releases nutrients in response to heat. And to water as well? I don't know.
Here is a link to Tead's journal. He grows with osmocote. He's friendly and you could ask him about the situation on his journal, or pm him to check this thread, or whatever.

Tead's - Indoor-ish - Winter - Hempy - OGK - SOG

Back
Top Bottom