Cca-wla Menu

CCA West L.A.

California Caregivers' Association is located on the Northwest corner of Bundy & Santa Monica Blvd. We are open from 10 am - 8 pm daily, and would love to meet you and assist you in choosing quality meds. All 1st time patients leave with a complimentary gram of purple monster hash. :cheesygrinsmiley:

CCA-WLA
12107 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025

Tel: (310) 826-3536
email: cca_santamonica@yahoo.com

PURE KUSH
PURE DIESEL KUSH
BLUE LABEL OG KUSH
L.A. KUSH
LEMON OG KUSH
BLACK LABEL OG KUSH
BUBBA KUSH
PURPLE CREAM
SOUR KUSH
SOUR OG KUSH
AK 47
RED LABEL OG KUSH
OG X BUBBA KUSH
PURPLE GOO
SUPER JACK
DADDY URKLE
MANGO KUSH
ORGANIC BUBBA
SOUR DIESEL
GRAND DADDY
MAUI WOWIE
DR WHO
PURPLE AFGOOY
ORIGINAL PURPLE
HOLLAND
WILLS WONDER
WONDERLAND KUSH
LIFESAVERS
SUMMER BUDS
LAWN MOWER SOUR DIESEL
GOLDEN AFGOOY
ROYAL PURPLE
THUNDER BERRY
PURPLE FROST
and more

TRAINWRECK KIEF
PURPLE MONSTER HASH
OG X BUBBA KUSH HASH OIL
HAZELESS DAZE EDIBLE HASH OIL PILLS
PRE-ROLLED JOINTS
BLISS BAR EDIBLES
PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
POTELLA HAZELNUT SPREAD
HONEY BEARS
CRANBERRY GINGERBREAD DREAM COOKIES
CHOCOLATE-DIPPED PRETZELS
WHITE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
BANANA NUT BREAD

UNIQUE SMOKING ACCESSORIES
VOLCANO VAPORIZER
ASSORTED GRINDERS

Ok so I went down there twice this week. Killer strains and a large selection at affordable prices. The staff there are some of the kindest and most compassionate people I have ever met. I picked up a pure kush joint and a sour diesel and err sorry I'm stoned I can't remember what other kush it was crossed with I think OG but any way point being they where both awesome. I smoked the pure kush with some friends and by the end of this massive joint everyone of my friends was stuck.

Hello, I was wondering if there was any way you could get any Royal Purple seeds? If so is there any way a med patient in Nothern California could get those?

Any help would be more than appreciated!

Hey there, thanks for your question. We do stock Royal Purple, as well as a wide variety of other strains, however we are unable to provide seeds for that specific strain at this time. Unfortunately, we are able to help only those patients who can come visit our facility in-person. We wish you the best of luck, however, and hope everything works out for you. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Have a great day,
CCA

Hey Purple Monkey,
We have a wide variety of strains, but we do offer price breaks for 1/2 ounces for many different flavors. Feel free to come check us out and we'll be more than happy to help you out.
Have a great day,
CCA

Back
Top Bottom