Cchaps LED Autoflower 5 Strains Soil Grow

Cchaps

Whats good 420 this is my second grow started a guide for the first one but never finished it. Finished the grow but, did not have time to update the grow. Now that its summer time and the livin is easy :) ill be able to provide full updates for this grow. I ordered my seeds from the single seed centre.

What strain is it? Auto blueberry, auto kush, speed devil#2, Annapurna (Super Auto), and Syrup Automatic
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? most are a blend of both not sure on %.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? germinated for 48 hrs. Planted on 6/18/2011

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil Fox Farm Ocean Forest
If soil... What size pot? 5 gal grow bags from htgsupply.
Size of light? 240 watt LED(Dr. Growrite) also have 2 4foot cfls
Is it aircooled? yes
Temp of Room/cab? 75-79
Any Pests ? nope
How often are you watering? keeping the base moist at all times still they get a little bigger.
Type and strength of ferts used? I have the 3 set fox farm nutes not really sure if autoflowers need them tho. If anyone has used nutes on autos lemme know what you did please.

Group shot
DSC0001312.JPG

Light
DSC0001913.JPG

This is the speed devil#2 had some trouble coming up so I dug it out a bit. Looks premature. Hopefully it pulls through. If not, I have another one same strain.

DSC000177.JPG

Auto Blueberry
DSC000189.JPG

Annapurna(Super Auto)
DSC0001612.JPG

Auto Kush
DSC0001512.JPG

Syrup Automatic
DSC0001412.JPG

Hey GrowGSL,

This is the first time I am using this light Ill post another pic of the light for you. But the little bulbs do pack a 3w punch.

Sorry for wait 420. I just back back from 2 weeks vacation. I am down to three plants. =( On a side note they are all flowering. Some look to have gotten nute burn. Im guessing its from the soil. Other than that they are looking healthy. Pics soon

Im pretty sure I didnt add nutes to them before I left. I know that the soil is high in nutes already.(Fox Farm ocean forest). From what ive read you dont really need to add nutes to autos, but ill prob end up using some big bloom or tiger bloom. I do not have a pH or PPM Meter.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom