CCO Questions

Hello all.

I've been taking CCO mixed with coconut oil for extreme pain relief and it works great! It's kind of like a Tylenol 3 in pain relief. I have no idea what the strain was or whether it's a sativa or an indica or a hybrid but it is 100% THC.

But, what I want to know is, do you think CCO that was half CBD and half THC would work better for pain relief than what I'm using?

And, my second question is, if you were going to use CCO for treating cancer, is an all-THC strain or a half CBD, half THC strain better?

Yes.

I don't know (on the second question), although I'm also interested in learning the answer.

Yes.

I don't know (on the second question), although I'm also interested in learning the answer.

Thanks, TS. Maybe the next batch of bio-bombs I make I'll use the one that is half THC and half CBD as a test batch.

We haven't grown enough yet to make much CCO. Felonious made a small (tiny) batch with CBD Maui Dutch, I think. :battingeyelashes:

I should point out that my "yes," above is from reading, not from personal experience. But a 1:1 ratio does seem to be pretty popular these days.

Hi All,

The last batch was an experiment using 3 year old Hash Plant trim and a bunch of old little leftovers from previous purchases and grows. But we used 26 oz of Alcool 94% alcohol. Such a waste to just boil it off...

FP. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom