CC's 2nd Grow - Tutankhamen & AK-47

I wouldn't go nuts but yeah Id take a few off, I go by taking one per node where needed always alternating from each side. I work out which ones are going to cover its neighbor a little down the road.

I usually prune a little, but not much. I'll take off a little more as you suggested.

Hey Cajun hows things a growin? Hows them Ak's doing? I'm sure just fine and dandy with you looking out for them my friend. Drop by check the Queen out she's now in 12/12 3rd day. May your plants grow gargantuanly, giving you grievously potent buds my man!
I had a minor setback. Left town for a week & hadthe plants setup as far as watering. They were pretty damn dry when I got back, but theyre groovy now.
The Big Bang fell over on her side in the tent. She got real top heavy. Shes ok now that Pa is home.

Hi CC, from the most recent pics they totally look ready for the scrog net. ;) they really coming along. You gonna put em under the scrog and let them veg another couple weeks before flip?

Hi CC, from the most recent pics they totally look ready for the scrog net. ;) they really coming along. You gonna put em under the scrog and let them veg another couple weeks before flip?

Yes, I'm in no big hurry. So, under the screen this weekend, veg for another couple of weeks, then to the tent they go.

sounds like a good plan CC, i have a couple weeks before i can even net mine, so ill probably top or FIM in a week or so and then net the tops. if i top, i may try a clone, but unsure ATM

Girls are going under the screen this weekend
Last pic before then.

IMG_20131003_164954_039.jpg

Back
Top Bottom