CC's Fall Grow - Hydro - Hempy - HIDs - Pineapple Chunk - THC Bomb

Those look amazing Cajun. Nice work buddy.
How do you get the big long cola's like that? I can only get golf ball sized nugs, maybe a little bigger. Is it strain, or the space/height, or the LED vs. HPS light. What do you think?
But beautiful plants man, nice big cola's.

glad you feel better
hope alls is well things are looking tight tho
glad you got the issue under control :thumb:

damn man got a full plate. hope you make a quick turn around and look at the size of those colas

Those look amazing Cajun. Nice work buddy.
How do you get the big long cola's like that? I can only get golf ball sized nugs, maybe a little bigger. Is it strain, or the space/height, or the LED vs. HPS light. What do you think?
But beautiful plants man, nice big cola's.

I pay close attention to node spacing from day 1. I'll top & bend early, especially Sativas. I use a 400w mh for veg & a600w hps for flowering. I've noticed it's easier to get tight nodes for big nugs with seeds instead of clones.

Strain has a LOT to do with it. I know you're growing White Widow too. Mine is still in the veg room.WW can be real wirey, stringy, almost like a landrace strain.

Try growing a floppy leaf Indica, get good light on them quick, top soon, LST quick growers & keep tied down for consistent canopy.

If you notice, the Pineapple Xhunk got away from early in flowering & really stretched. That was a lighting issue.

Thanks for the well wishes. This has sucked so far. Lol.
The mites were eradicated. I now believe my dog brought them in. I actually thought the leaf damage was crystals! Man, the spread quick.
Anyway, the survivors are doing well. The smells from the PC & Blue Cheese made them worth growing.

The mites were eradicated.
Anyway, the survivors are doing well. The smells from the PC & Blue Cheese made them worth growing.
:thumb:

Hey CC :ciao:

Crikey, it's all been happening here my friend. Mites, surgery and the flu.

So pleased you've got a handle on it now.

Your grow is looking awesome, well done. +reps

On the Blue Cheese, mine have an amazing fruity smell when you touch the bud leaves.

Blueberry ? I dunno but it's sweet.

Hey CC :ciao:

Crikey, it's all been happening here my friend. Mites, surgery and the flu.

So pleased you've got a handle on it now.

Your grow is looking awesome, well done. +reps

On the Blue Cheese, mine have an amazing fruity smell when you touch the bud leaves.

Blueberry ? I dunno but it's sweet.

Yeah, blueberry. I'm used to spicy sativas, so this is awesome. I've started turning the carbon filter off at night just to smell the greenage. Lol.

Update
Harvested round 1 of the AK47 clones. Big girls are getting close. About 5% amber now.
IMG_20140124_191338_302.jpg

IMG_20140124_191533_775.jpg

IMG_20140126_152131_946.jpg

IMG_20140126_153532_534.jpg

IMG_20140126_153544_658.jpg

IMG_20140126_180151_237.jpg

IMG_20140126_180207_450.jpg

Grats on the first harvest round, CC :bravo:

What percentage of amber do you prefer?

Hope you're feeling better and better lately! :)
Thanks. There are 4 more AK47 clones I'll harvest Wed.
The Tuts, Blue Cheese & Pineapple Chunk might bd ready by this weekend.
Depends on strain, but I like about 30% amber trichs usually.

Back
Top Bottom