CC's First Grow- Big Bang & AK47

CajunCelt

Strain = Big Bang & AK-47
Medium = MG/Soil
Nutes = General Organics line
Lighting = CFL's for seedlings, MH's for veg, HPS for buds

Last grew 15 years ago. Grow was a disaster at first. Seeds did not dig the Jiffy pellets at all. Took a chance & moved all seeds/seedlings to Solo cups/soil. BIG mistake! Broke the stems on few seedlings, have 2 seedlings left.
Been moving seedlings to back porch for sun. F'ing dog trashed all except 1 Big Bang. I have learned not to touch the seedlings! Leave them inside.
Big Bang seedling 2 weeks old & doing great (will add pics when read how). Have it under MH hood. Loves the MH lighting. Has 3rd set of leaves & will be transferred to 3 gal. pot, permanent home, soon.:peace:

Photos at Day 3 and 8:

IMG_20130628_213347_422.jpg

IMG_20130705_102524_451.jpg
IMG_20130705_102456_531.jpg

3rd set of leaves coming out well. Good health. Lowered MH lights a lil. New seeds arrived. I'll grow these in coco/perlite hydro baskets with flood n drain. I'm doing a DIY hydro system. I've calculated I'll save 45 to 50% buying from Home Depot/Loews.
I'll post pics tonight. Sure wish the AK-47 would've lived.

Day 18. Started half strength 4-3-3 Grow nutes. She's digging it, but I won't push it. Slow start, but going well. I've ordered a 5'X5' grow tent for flowering.
Day_18a.jpg

Day_18b.jpg

Day_18c.jpg

Nice looking lil bush there ami... how long y'all gonna let her veg for?

Cajun Celt? Where y'all from? j'su cajun... down nola way originally, me. Just curious, don't see a lotta other cajun's posting round here... And now, time to remember to enunciate like the nasty teachers taught us with rulers and yardsticks, ugh, lol.

+reps

Nice looking lil bush there ami... how long y'all gonna let her veg for?

Cajun Celt? Where y'all from? j'su cajun... down nola way originally, me. Just curious, don't see a lotta other cajun's
posting round here... And now, time to remember to enunciate like the nasty teachers taught us with rulers and yardsticks, ugh, lol.

+reps

Bienvenue mon ami. I'm from Breaux Bridge, Louisiana. Have family i Broussard, St. Martinville, New Iberia....
Lache pas la patate mon ami.

As she's all by herself for now, I'll be LST'g soon. No topping. I'll let get about 18"or so before flowering.
Sound like a plan?
I have Stage 4 colon cancer & am doing this for THC oil as a supplemental treatment (Rick Simpson oil). So, I need big fast yields. SOG later probably, but will screen for now & find a place to purchase the oil.

Now that's a phrase I haven't heard since I was a kid, lol... Sorry to hear about the colon cancer, luckilly, the RSO oil is fairly easy to make at home, but you do need a large supply of cannabis. Bon chance ami, I'll be watchin for true ;)

De rien ami, that be our goal aussi... then breeding for specific benefits, medically, first up gettin some good CBD crosses into decent sativa and indicas, then from there, hmmm, je sais pas, whatever sparks an interest honestly, kinda like which way you go when wanderin round the bayou in a pirogue, non?

Good to see another coon@$$ online, bon temps ;)

moi aussi, though I like to cook most types of dishes based on the mood, currently learning more and more indian dishes these days, but also do a lot of asian, french, german, mexican, puerto rican, italian, greek, etc. Default setting for me though is always what I grew up on, lol... cayenne, paprika, onion, garlic, salt, pepper as a base for most anything, in various amounts and combined with other herbs for different dishes.

MMMM, crawfish pie with some crab boil in a light crust, now that's what I miss... that and gator tail... hmmm, gonna have to make crawfish pie soon now, lol.

Back
Top Bottom