CC's First Grow- Big Bang & AK47

The seed bank gave me another seed plus a free Delicious Cotton Candy feminized seed.
This is gonna be a strong lil gal. THC for Tutankhamen is pretty "high" THC content. Tested close to 30%. A buddy of mine tried it & got paranoid for the 1st time in 20 years.
I believe it based on her smell.

The new Tut seed is a feminized non-auto. I haven't grown autos yet, but am interested in them.
Hey, congrats again on the nug. I read the prize list, you're getting HOOKED up. Nice. You deserve it.
Oh, and thanks for dropping in. You're a good godfather.

Hi CC, every things looking great man, I love the mini. lol She's gonna be a 1 joint plant but she looks like it will be a really good joint.;)

Update. A few weeks left!
IMG_20130917_153929_122.jpg

IMG_20130917_154008_833.jpg

Bad angle, but I have 21 big tops. Outta be a good yield for my 1st grow in 15 years! Lol. She's budding up real nice. She's a cross of Northern Lights X El Niño.

Looking good man! That screen aint doing shit though lol. For you ak try making the holes smaller, and try to help the plant grow into the screen like a vine. :Namaste:

Looking good man! That screen aint doing shit though lol. For you ak try making the holes smaller, and try to help the plant grow into the screen like a vine. :Namaste:

Actually it did during veg. I could've removed it way back. Because the veg is gone & the screens so big, its odd looking.
I also cut the screen after the branches were set. The mesh was 3x3, which is as small as I want.

Back
Top Bottom