CC's First Grow- Big Bang & AK47

Quick update:llow
IMG_20130928_105728_036.jpg

IMG_20130928_105740_761.jpg
ko
IMG_20130928_105652_593.jpg

IMG_20130928_105819_390.jpg

lovely gonna be a nice yield too

She didn't turn out to be the monster, but I took alot of clones from her. It was worth it. She's still got some size to her.
Chop day in 2 weeks or so.

Hey, i loved the those photo updates.
I must admit i didn't read all posts.

I'm a first time grower and my 2 plants look exactly like your's in the beginning.
I just FIM'd my plant at the 3rd node and got a question you might know the answer.

How long do i have to wait to FIM again? My plants are 15 days into Vegging.
Does the ScrOG help on the yield?

Hey, i loved the those photo updates.
I must admit i didn't read all posts.

I'm a first time grower and my 2 plants look exactly like your's in the beginning.
I just FIM'd my plant at the 3rd node and got a question you might know the answer.

How long do i have to wait to FIM again? My plants are 15 days into Vegging.
Does the ScrOG help on the yield?
You could technically FIM when you have new established growth. I would suggest topping, not Fim'g.
The screen helps immensely.

Thanks cajunhelt for sharing your fantastic grow with us! :high-five:

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post a smoke report!
I'm moving this to completed journals now. Looking forward to seeing your new Journal in Progress:popcorn:

It would be wonderful if you stop by my favorite thread and post a picture of those beautiful buds - Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos

Hope all is well in your world.:Namaste:
:420:

Good morning CajunCelt word has it you have some expertise with cancer treatment? If so would you contact me ? Wife has had 2 bouts with cancer 1st was breast 2nd was a tumor half inch by 1 inch on the brain stem has had that removed now she has tremors as a result any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom