CC’s #4 Multi Strain Coco Grow Feat: Mars TS 3000 For Bloom

candycane

STRAINS
Amnesia Haze

For high THC (21%) and medium CBD, Amnesia Haze delivers. Start off your busy day with an uplifting buzz that keeps you energized. The euphoria kicks in slowly, and leaves you both relaxed and sociable, but doesn’t last long. As a medical cannabis, it’s an effective treatment for depression, anxiety, fear, fatigue lack of appetite and severe nausea.
This feminized, sativa-dominant strain of cannabis smells like fresh lemons. And, with each puff, your palette will experience earthy, lemony sweetness, with citrus undertones. It’s CBD contents makes it an effective medical marijuana strain for muscle spasms, migraines, and chronic pain.
Amnesia Haze seeds require a lot of warmth and sunlight to flourish. It’s easier to cultivate indoors because of its severe pest-sensitivity. The 3 to 4-foot tall plants take on bushy physiques. These high-yielding plants bring in around 21 ounces per square meter indoors within about 9 weeks. Outdoor growers should expect about 25 ounces per plant in October.
Big Bud
For a euphoria that makes you feel happy and elated, check out the Big Bud marijuana strain. Your body will completely relax, along with your mind. This strain is very effective for medical cannabis strain for coping with and relieving depression, stress, anxiety, lack of appetite, chronic pain and PTSD.
With this cannabis strain, your crop will produce massive size buds with 16% THC. It gives off a faint, fruity aroma, that’s earthy and spicy. Yet, it tastes divine, with its sweet, fruity taste and grape flavor undertones. This indica-dominant marijuana is a feminized plant. It prefers a warm climate, both indoors or outdoors.
Big Bud delivers high yields of 12-20 ounces per square meter within 7-9 weeks when cultivated indoors. Growing this strain indoors will grant you even higher yields of 25 ounces per plant sometime in October. This nighttime strain helps you fight insomnia and fall asleep.

Chocolope
Chocolope is the perfect day-starter strain that energizes and motivates you to get up and get moving. This sativa-dominant strain (90%) is like a morning cup of coffee. It contains 19% THC, so it offers an intense high. There’s also a decent 0.20% CBD content, so it provides medicinal benefits to those suffering from headaches, migraines, muscle pains and joint pains.
If you like chocolate, this marijuana strain is for you! It gives off a pleasurable aroma of chocolatey nuttiness. And, it’s strong, sweet vanilla, coffee and chocolate flavors are absolutely irresistible. Plus, it gives you the munchies. So, it’s perfect for cancer patients and others suffering from loss of appetite and severe nausea.
Chocolope is a high-yielding strain of cannabis that’s easy to grow in frost-free environments. Indoor growers yield about 21 ounces per square meter within 9-10 weeks. Growing this marijuana outdoors will yield you a whopping 35 ounces per plant towards the end of October.

There will be 3 more strains but unsure at the moment if I will be using the clones I cut from the Mother’s I grew from seed White Widow, Power Plant, and Jack Herer or i was able to sell off some of my pieces I was planning on refinishing but haven’t had the time or energy to work on and that allowed me to get a few seeds so if my order from NewGuy420 will be here in time which is Amnesia, Blue Dream, & Sour Diesel hmm I’m thinking I’ll keep a White Widow and a Jack Herer clone (if they make it that is) and drop a seed.. I’m just gonna play it by ear and see what they decide for me. Sorry for the confused rambling there for a minute.
LIGHTING
For veg the girls will be under 1200 watt full spectrum LED double diode x2 and one full spectrum LED triple diode
When the 4x4 Flower tent is open 4 of them will be under the new Mars Hydro TS 3000 that I was fortunate enough to win thru the sponsor promo!
In the 2x4 flower tent 2 girls will be under a 1000 watt full spectrum LED & a 1200 watt LED
PESTS
For pest prevention when they are big enough I will be using Neem Oil
GROW SPACE DIMENSIONS
During veg they will be in my craft room closet
8’x10’x32” and I will have 2 oscillating fans going one above and one below to indirectly move them. Also a humidifier as needed to keep RH in check.
During flower they will be split up with 4 going into a 80”x4’x4’ tent that has a 6” inline exhaust fan with a 6” inlet hose with filter at the bottom and fans indirectly blowing the girls
2 girls will go into a 78”x4’x2’ that will also have a 6” inline exhaust fan to keep air moving and heat down and have at least two oscillating clip on fans
MEDIUM
Mother Earth Coco + Perlite 70/30
I’ll Ph each feed to 5.8-5.9
So I cut 10 clippings from my girls currently in Veg 4 days ago and only 6 have made it thus far (had a better clone rate my first time of 8\10 must have been beginners luck) right now I have 2 White Widow , 2 Power Plant, & 2 Jack Herer but one of the PP isn’t looking so happy so I’m assuming I’ll be down to one on PP. Humidity stays in the 70’s and low 80’s Temp low 73 high 79 and I’m spraying water on the leaves twice a day the only thing I did different last time was Follier Feed with a light mix of superthrive but surely that’s not the reason. They are under a T8 sunshine light that I moved up to 36” above because all the taller clippings were very droopy all day yesterday and when I came in this morning to turn the light on they were back upright and have stayed that way since bumping the light higher.
I planted the Amnesia Haze 4 days ago as well and she has germed and is starting to lift the small piece of Rapid Rooter I used to cover the hole with but it looks like she still has her helmet on :eek: I planted her just as I always do 1/2” deep uggh I hope it’s mostly off when she fully surfaces I really really want that one!! Just don’t want to have to perform surgery for the first time.
I planted Big Bud and Chocolope yesterday afternoon and peeking in the hole can see that Chocolope has a tale out and Big Bud I can’t really tell yet. Anywho that’s my speel for now

Here are some pics and forgot to say I will be using MegaCrop for feed and supplemental Calimagic 1-0-0 as needed

Amnesia Haze popped her head up around 5am today and still had her helmet on. I had to leave tho so I couldn’t do anything about and hoped she would have it off by the time I got home. I asked my man to check on her for me and he took the extra step and got the helmet the rest of the way off and she is looking great now!
As of right now I peeked in the rooters on Big Bud and Chocolope and I can definitely see the tail on the Big Bud and it’s hard to tell but think I see one on Chocolope too! Today is Day 3 from planting the seeds so a little slower than I’m use to but as long as they come up and say hi I’ll be happy. I still have White Widow #4 & #5, Power Plant #3, and Jack Herer #3& #4 left for my cuttings. Still playing this day to day depending on which clones make it and when seeds arrive.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: good luck. Can't wait to see what this light can do. I already see people getting killer results with it.
Thanks for stopping in! Always good to have ya here ! I’m ready to see what this light can do too! :slide: I’ll Be moving 4 of the big girls I have in veg to the 4x4 as soon as I get it cleaned up from the round I just finished and once the light arrives it’s going straight in there and I’ll more than likely be vegging the WW,JH, PP for a couple more weeks give or take And I’m curios to see if there is much of a growth rate increase during veg for this light as well.

Thanks for stopping in! Always good to have ya here ! I’m ready to see what this light can do too! :slide: I’ll Be moving 4 of the big girls I have in veg to the 4x4 as soon as I get it cleaned up from the round I just finished and once the light arrives it’s going straight in there and I’ll more than likely be vegging the WW,JH, PP for a couple more weeks give or take And I’m curios to see if there is much of a growth rate increase during veg for this light as well.
They will blow up

They will blow up
I can definitely see from looking at your Forrest that this light is the bomb! I’m getting excited for the explosion :snowboating:

I can definitely see from looking at your Forrest that this light is the bomb! I’m getting excited for the explosion :snowboating:
Light is really killer def will explode just make sure u have plenty head room

Light is really killer def will explode just make sure u have plenty head room
Absolutely! I gotta clean the tent up anywho and planned on doing some rearranging in there so I can get optimal space. I try to flip when the plant is half the size I want it to be after the stretch (give or take a lil)

Today is day 7 for the clippings, Day 3 for Amnesia Haze and day 1 for Big Bud and Chocolope. Chocolope came right up no helmet to deal with thank goodness but Big Bud had the Helmet kinda hanging on and I was able to easily tink it off but she still had some the membrane to deal with and she has finally shed that and looks like she is trying to figure out standing up straight now. Amnesia Haze is a lil leggy from when she was in the other closet and wasn’t close enough to the light since then I have moved her and Chocolope in with the big girls. They were both placed in coco with mykos to the root area and given 1gr/g of MegaCrop Welp here they be

Good morning Candy!
Pulling up a couch 'cuz my ass gets sore sitting in these journals :)
Lol Good morning Sauga! Happy to have ya here! :) Been running around like a chicken with my head cut off today trying to get the flower tent situation in order. Since the boy moved out my man wants me to swap the guest bed to his old room and put both tents in the old guest room and it been a bit of a chore trying to get it all done by me lonesome, but getting there none the less. So for now the new babies are in with my other big girls chillin with them and taking lessons. Hope you have a great day:ganjamon:

Clones are 10 days today from being clipped and they had a good amount of roots around 5am so they were transplanted into the containers with coco and mykos to the roots then watered with 2gr/g of MegaCrop PH’d to 5.8. The ones that made the final cut are White Widow #4&5, Jack Herer #3, and Power Plant #3, I will be keeping all but White Widow #4 she will be going to a friend when she is completely stable.
Amnesia Haze is 6 days above, Big Bud and Chocolope are both 4 days above. They got pretty leggy being in with the big girls because I couldn’t lower the light anymore. They were finally moved into the 2x4 tent with the 1200 watt full spectrum led 27” above the canopy. They were also fed this morning 2gr/g of MC PH 5.8
I got the Mars TS 3000 in yesterday! I wanted to get it hooked up right away and move the girls over but my man wants our electrician friend to come over first this weekend to look over all my equipment and make sure I won’t be overloading the circuit since I’ll have both tents in the same room now and with more wattage being pulled from the new Light.
The seedlings don’t seem as far along as they usually are at this age but they did have the helmet issue their first day of life then the stretching for light I’m sure didn’t help either so hopefully now they will get back on track!
Anywho here’s a few pics
96AC79E0-5418-4C2B-904D-97AD54941928.jpeg
B6FDB555-EFFF-4CBC-92DC-B8883924369C.jpeg
D13E5894-9232-4B8C-A92F-23343E69B8F6.jpeg
3888108A-7301-4920-A0FE-67DA25135682.jpeg
F3D668D0-DD2A-454B-8053-15B8A7D34DF8.jpeg

BA9BCACA-7C5D-4492-8946-606218FAB354.jpeg
C85DDBEC-C013-4FD0-9F15-EC43CA083B11.jpeg

Congratulations CC on winning the light mate! When reading your comment on the comp it was very sincere and I was kind of hoping you would win it! Awesome news congrats again!
I love chocolate my partner cannot not hide it in our house hold with out me hunting it down, so she only buys jubes now :( chocalope sounds great excited to see how it turns out.

Back
Top Bottom