Cedar popped a day ago - Shell still on?

BrokrnEyes

For my new grow op, I am going with two white widow auto flower seeds purchased from sponsor AMS. Now I have grown this particular strain before and know it's early stage quirks, however this is a new one that I have yet to observe in any of my grows. Well the first plant popped within six days and is now happily planted in my grow tent, the second one took two more days to pop, and the cutter leaves have yet to completely remove the shell (it has now been at least 24 hours). I starred both seeds in an aero garden six, why took the first seed out for transplantation ahead a taproot about 3 inches long coming out of the grove sponge, however the second one has yet to show any taproot emergent out of the bottom of the grow sponge, Is this signs of a week seed? If I carefully remove the shell will that help the thing along or should I terminate and start over before the first one gets too far ahead?

Do not worry if one plant grows a little differently from another. That's normal. As long as it germinated and is growing, it should do fine.

It took me a while to figure out that title. I assume you're dictating and not correcting? ;)

So I just checked in on the plants, the one the pups two days earlier has for complete sets of leaves and is working on it's next to where as the one that popped two days later hasn't made any move. It's still live, but hasn't grown at all. So, pull?

So I just checked in on the plants, the one the pups two days earlier has for complete sets of leaves and is working on it’s next to where as the one that popped two days later hasn’t made any move. It’s still live, but hasn’t grown at all. So, pull?

Nah, give it a chance!

Back
Top Bottom