Cekos Closet - First Grow - Barbara Bud & Jean Guy - 600W MH/HPS

Ceko

Well first off HELLO! :420: !, Thanks for stopping by my first journal! :smokin:

The strains i'm going to be growing are Barbara Bud(fem), Jean guy(fem) and 1 mystery bag seed (Strains - The House of the Great Gardener)
Both strains are Hybrids, Jean guy is a 60/40 sativa dominant and im not 100% sure on the Barbara Bud
They will be grown indoors in "Reindeer's natural plant foods: Brown Gold"(Ph of 6.5)
it is a Locally made pre-composted, organic mix composed of Coco peat, Worm Castings, Kelp meal, Neem cake, Alfalfa meal, turkey manure, Rock phosphate, Diatomaceous earth rocks and Vermiculite.(not sure on the specific ratios of each)
I will be running a 600W Mh/HPS combo
For ventilation i have a 4" inline duct booster for intake and a 4" inline centrifugal for exhaust with a small oscillating fan to move the air around.
The typical humidity of the closet is 30-40% with temps around 75f on average.
I have been watering by touch/weight with aged tap water(Ph of 6) with a bit of Dr Willards Super Catalyst Altered Water diluted heavily into it.
No real plans on adding nutes I was told that the soil should last the entire cycle but it may be necessary farther down the line but i was thinking maybe some molasses and i was recommended the liquefied seaweed by the same company as the soil.

This is my first serious attempt at growing....I went to the local hydro store thinking i was going to buy a couple high Watt Cfls...ended up talking to the worker for a bit and walking out with 600$+ in equipment....damn impulse buying, I will update with pictures of the setup tomorrow but as it remains i have a decent sized closet that i have sectioned off about 4x4x10 for this, conveniently enough there is a window built into it that will provide me with a direct intake/exhaust with just a couple feet of venting. I have just started germinating the Barbara bud and Jean guy(cup of water) today and my Mystery bag seedling is about a week old and looking healthy. I plan on Fimming and using Lst to hopefully get max yield out of these bad boys to make some killer concentrates!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I'm also wondering how your grow is doing.I just bought some Fem Babara Bud but I am not going to grow them until this grow of Blue Amnesia Haze is finished.

Back
Top Bottom