Cell Phone Macro Lens

Damn I'm gunna have to get another one for my cat now lol

I have an s8 and it can take amazing pictures from stock but it's always hard to discern trich color without looking right attem. I may try inlaying the lens into a piece of cardboard or something then tape the cardboard to my phone case, that way it's a bit more secure and harder to lose lol

Awesome thread mang!

Damn I'm gunna have to get another one for my cat now lol

I have an s8 and it can take amazing pictures from stock but it's always hard to discern trich color without looking right attem. I may try inlaying the lens into a piece of cardboard or something then tape the cardboard to my phone case, that way it's a bit more secure and harder to lose lol

Awesome thread mang!

Now I never thought to do it as an inlay. I just tried taping it down real good - that don't work. I just use my 12MP camera and crop the hell out of the pictures. I also use a 10x hand lens that I had when I studied biology in university.

Luckily I still have time to mess around lol I might even take apart my pocket microscope n see if those lenses will work :3

Luckily I still have time to mess around lol I might even take apart my pocket microscope n see if those lenses will work :3

I'll bet they will. I don't like taking apart things that already work, but that's just me.

I'll bet they will. I don't like taking apart things that already work, but that's just me.
Lol well I'm certifiably insane so I might go at it, it's not incredibly effective in its current form :/

Plus it would be cool to get pictures I can blow up and examine the trichs with instead of stuffing my face into a sticky bush XD

Lol well I'm certifiably insane so I might go at it, it's not incredibly effective in its current form :/

Plus it would be cool to get pictures I can blow up and examine the trichs with instead of stuffing my face into a sticky bush XD

I like stuffing my face into a sticky bush.

Back
Top Bottom