Cell Phone Pictures

jwb87

Hey guys,

Quick question about uploading on your website. When you use the uploader tool, does it strip the tags in the information or should I run my pictures through an external program, and if so, any reccomendations, thanks a ton!! :thanks:

No I don't believe it does. There was another post a while back saying that a member was able to copy pics off the site and was able to find coordinates embedded in the pics. To prevent this just turn off location services or turn off "places" on tue iPhone.

The software manufacturer told us it strips the data from the photos.
Hey guys,

Quick question about uploading on your website. When you use the uploader tool, does it strip the tags in the information or should I run my pictures through an external program, and if so, any reccomendations, thanks a ton!!

Please show me this thread you speak of, either your memory is serving you wrong or the member was lying. We've been dealing with immature posting from banned members, aimed at discrediting us and making members paranoid, there is no truth to this rumor whatsoever. Unless you don't use our gallery and post them from elsewhere on the net, we cannot guarantee other software strips the data.
No I don't believe it does. There was another post a while back saying that a member was able to copy pics off the site and was able to find coordinates embedded in the pics.

Back
Top Bottom