Cellargardener Hydro DIY EBBnFLO Grow Journal Started July 25th- 2010

Question for you from a noob on the scrog, did you build it and put it 'above' the plants and let them grow into it? Like naturaly? Just curious, I built a 2.5x2.5x6f flower room, and I wanna do this, please share and awesome grow so far!

Question for you from a noob on the scrog, did you build it and put it 'above' the plants and let them grow into it? Like naturaly? Just curious, I built a 2.5x2.5x6f flower room, and I wanna do this, please share and awesome grow so far!
I ran into delays building my grow room so my scrog got started later than I wanted. I did want to have it in place above the plants I was lst-ing but got the scrog on a few weeks later than I wanted but it is all good. this is my first grow and I am very pleased so far with my girls.

Here are some new pics!!
10-13_8.JPG

10-13_7.JPG

10-13_6.JPG

10-13_5.JPG

This next one is my poor DNA lemon skunk it got shocked a while back when I split up the girls and has lagged behind the rest. I have a clone of it and will try again with her.
10-13_4.JPG

10-13_3.JPG

10-13_2.JPG

10-13.JPG

A lot of good growth in there. That SOG is filling out nicely. They look a little more vertical than horizontal in that pic. Should still fill out to be some nice colas. Everything looks good. Keep it up!

-MJ

A lot of good growth in there. That SOG is filling out nicely. They look a little more vertical than horizontal in that pic. Should still fill out to be some nice colas. Everything looks good. Keep it up!

-MJ
I could have done better and will on my next grow. I am learning this as fast as my plants are growing. the plants under the 600 watt lamp are growing taller than the ones under my LED's so trying to balance out the lights. I know where I could have done better but am happy with the on the job training! lol

thank you very much I am having so much fun with this whole experience as a first time grower of anything lol!

Hello, My name is MedScientist and I am addicted to Growing. Am I in the right room? (Growers Anon) ....... I agree, just wait.... it only get more addicting!

Your doing a Fantastic Job! The plants look Great! Nice score on the Prosource LED's.

:welldone: Good Luck +rep

Hello, My name is MedScientist and I am addicted to Growing. Am I in the right room? (Growers Anon) ....... I agree, just wait.... it only get more addicting!

Your doing a Fantastic Job! The plants look Great! Nice score on the Prosource LED's.

:welldone: Good Luck +rep

Yeah I got lucky that that guy loves his girlfriend more than growing lol so I scooped them up and am looking for more!

OK my first real potential problem!!! While I was changing my res tanks 3 days ago I noticed what looked like mold on the Connoisseur B jug I took a pic as best I could and sent it to Advanced Nutrients This is what they told me...

Thank you for your inquiry,

All of our products have a minimum self life of 24 months. If stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct light and excessive heat, many of them can last for much longer. Always shake the bottle before using it, if it has been sitting for a long period of time.

If there is a milky white precipitate in the bottle, which often appears in clumps or strings, this is nothing to be concerned about. A number of our products contain a protein based preservative designed to keep the products stable for a long period of time. If stored improperly, this protein preservative aggregates in solution, forming these precipitates. Upon prolonged storage under less then ideal conditions, which include, but are not limited to: excessive heat, HID lighting or freezing conditions, these white clumps turn from white to brown and eventually even black. As long as there are no issues with clogging drip lines, fogger, sprayers or emitters in an aeroponics system, the products should be safe to use, and can be strained to remove the precipitate if necessary. They should not hurt or damage your plants.

On the other hand, if the product looks like there may be a blue, green, yellow, red or a fluorescent orange mold like formation on the top, that would indicate that the product is indeed contaminated, and it should not be used. Return to the place of purchase with the original receipt to get a refund or an exchange.

I hope that this is the answer that you are looking for. If you have further questions please contact us via e-mail or by calling our tech support toll free line at 1-800-640-9605 8:00 am — 9:00 pm PST. If line busy or directed to voice mail keep trying.

Regards

A.N. Tech Support.

I emailed them back but it took over 24 hours to respond to my first email and I don;t want to wait that long to find out what to do. Should I flush out the tanks and plants will this hurt my girls or ruin my buds!?!?!? Help!!!

Back
Top Bottom