Central Florida newby grower

Coltrain

420 Member
Hey guys, blue collar worker here in Central Florida. Tired of buying so I'm now starting the adventure of growing, mainly researching right now. Biggest question for everyone is am I wasting my time. Central Florida weather, it'll be an outdoor grow but inside a non insulated shed, shed has power but no heat or ac. I will be growing in 5 gallon buckets, not sure about a backyard grow due to neighbors and my American bully dog hence the buckets. Thinking 4 plants, is one big ass led full spectrum light enough from germination to packing a bowl. THANKS GUYS!

Thankyou guys for ur help, as far as seeds go, which strain would be the best for the environment I'm about to grow them In and where does everyone else get their seeds for a decent price?

Thankyou guys for ur help, as far as seeds go, which strain would be the best for the environment I'm about to grow them In and where does everyone else get their seeds for a decent price?
I use Seedsman the most I think. Cannapot has been very good. Can't Fault The Vault. They have something going on right now in the sponsor area. Any sponsor should be fair and fine.

Back
Top Bottom