CFL Closet Grow- Possibly hash plant?..Need Help!

Smokin_Kush!

i found a few good seeds in my stash. The bud overall was great but just a lil too dry.. To me It lookd like hash plant not much to look at can't really pinpoint what it smelled like.. But the Smoke didn't dissapiont at all though.

For my lighting im using (2) 23 watt CFL, planning on getting 2 43 watt cfl's soon.

I just started giving it Nutes every other day 15-30-15

I Germ'd Tha seed on 9/29/08, Paper towel Method.

Planted in soil On 10/1/08, late afternoon

Sprouted by 10/3/08 Morning.

As soon as it popped outta the soil it had 3 main leaves. Kind Of Seemed Unusual to me??..

Well Here are a few pics i took on 10/11/08 late afternoon..

smokin_kush1.jpg

smokin_kush2.jpg

smokin_kush3.jpg

Any tips or comments wll B appreciated!..

so pflynn u think it might be a Male!?.. Damn well thanks for raining on my parade lol just kidding.. Well ill hope for the best and just wait to see.

so the 3 leaves got really lite green/yellow so i cut em off. Is it normal for them to die that quick or was i over feeding nutes?.. Well ive stopped giving it nutes for about 5 days and its looking pretty good. Its about 3-4 inches tall really bushy.. by the way its 20 days old from seedling..
Enlighten me!!..ha

well here is a pic of the yellowing leaves
day20burn.jpg

i had to cut all the leaves that were spotted and looked dried n yellow, i cut 3 of the lower leaves (the 2nd set that grew) off and alsoi cut a finger off a 5 finger leave.. Was that a mistake????... well i dont kno i was just a lil scared that it was going to spread even more.

Oh ya.. I also transplanted it to a bigger pot. Still growing at a good pace.

203leaves.jpg

heres a few more pictures after:

day20.jpg

starting more like a marijuana plant

day20_1.jpg

day20_2.jpg

day20_3.jpg

personally, I would have categorized those spots as "no big deal"
basically, I leave leaves on unless they are crunchy enough to pull off easily.

plants are like beardvember: trimming is usually cheating

yeah i guess i acted a little too quick on cutting off the few leaves , but cant change any thing. But it doesnt seem like it affected it at all. Looking even healthier now.. I had a question. Do you guys think it might already show the sex at 3 weeks old?.. Cuz i think i see some signs but idk i might just be trippin out..

so they show pre-flowers by the 4th node??... i think it might have more than that.. they do kinda look like pre-flowers to me. I know it isnt no new growth u can just see some sort of lil pistols. But i might be wrong. I'll try and get a few pics..

pics make everything easier. that said, taking pics of stuff smaller than 1cm is difficult...

if you have pistils, that is excellent! femlaes grow pistils, males grow staminate.
females grow little v-shaped white hairs, males grow balls (look like little grapes).

dont kill anything till you're certain.

im sure its a female you can see the preflowers barely coming in. I will ty to get some pictures of them.. but i need a better camera my shitty camera phone wouldnt be able to show them because its poor quality. Im going to get one from a friend.

Well i recently found out, Well Supposely that my bagseed was some type of Afghani Strain.. Any one know any info or grew this type of strain??.. Mines grew Quick.. At day 24, Before LST it measured 7'' tall ..After about 4'' ... And its showed sex at about 3 weeks or so (FEMALE)..
Any info will b appreciated!!.

N e one know any links to any good hydro nutes like flora bloom, tiger bloom..etc.. flowering nutes,???? i got the Veg. State nutes already..??

I bought some nutrients today Tiger Bloom 2-8-4 for when i start the flowering schedule.. So when do i start feeding them this??..after or before i change the light period?..

Back
Top Bottom