Next, mercury poisoning. CFL lamps contain about 1.5mG of mercury, which for starters is an incredibly small amount, posing no real danger if released (as it would atomize into the air and thus diffuse, remember we're talking 1 milligram .... almost nothing).
Well we can't all be right about everythingGenerally, we're heading toward a world where they'll have us all walking around wrapped in bubblewrap. Reporters know they get more viewership when they scare monger.
I agree with almost everything posted by Mr HiTech-Hate, but am not sure I'm on the same page with his statement. Below, I've posted the EPA's guide to CFL cleanup should a bulb be broken. It's almost comical