CFL - First Grow - Bag Seed

Barnesmn

image32242.jpg

Last year I met a guy from my dad he was like 65 a old war vet. He showed me his grow he had about 15 plants he was using some type of soilless he taught me how to make butter,lst,clone,and a few other things I would pick up here and there during are conversations,I just moved back to my home state got my own house and am ready to do a little grow box of my own,I planted 4 seeds that germinated yesterday morning and one has already sprouted thru the dirt

I am open to any advice and suggestions that's what I am looking for and would love for someone with a little experience to come along for the ride and assist me on my journey

Good job setting a grow and having them germinate:high-five:
I would like to follow your grow and help out if I can
I think your set up looks OK to start out.
I would make sure there is drainage holes in your pots to prevent some big issues later on.When the roots fill up the bottom and sit in soggy soil they will rot and die.I have not done a scrog just some LST so I would suggest LowStressTraining too.

Ok yea I think lst is gonna be easiest until I learn a few more things,I have holes in the bottoms of my pots about 10 in each,do you think I'm going to need more light?

YOu can grow from start on 12/12 hours for the fastest harvest. For bigger plants I would grow them a bit more.I use 18/6 hours but you could go less of 16/8 or even the GLR method.
I think for a scrog you would set up a screen and fill it up some before flipping to 12/12.
My LST training uses pipe cleaners to tie down branches to the pot trying to get a bunch of equal height toppers.Either method thats what you want is all your tops to be equal hieght to recieve equal light for a better harvest.

I am here to fallow along also. I have A journal also.. I am using cfl and soil No Nutes. Check mine out

Cool cool I looked at your grow man...LOVELY

I've got the same clamp lights as you that are in your picture there but there just a little to big for my small dresser I'll get some more splitters in a week or two,once the water softener gets put into my other closet I'm gonna get another box going in there,I've been researching the l.e.d like i see you using for flower I might have to spend some money and get one,I'll keep you posted every couple days on how my baby's are doing thanks for your input so far much appreciated!!

Barnesmn do you think I have enough lights right now

Omg forgot to tell you to check mine out

closetorganic what do you use for nutes if any?
I use dry fertilizer and also homemade compost and worm castings.
I have been lucky just floating through grows reusing this soil for like 3 years. IN the beginning I started out with General Organics and had more issue than now. this a picture of them with the mycohizzae in the middle which I use at each transplant by sprinkling in contact with roots
daves_00869.JPG

The ferilizer is ammended in the soil before transplant so I all I do is water them.

image32438.jpg
heres day 4 for the 2 in the white pots the ones in the pop bottles just showed this morning and were planted 2-3 days after the ones in the bigger white pots

Nice!

Back
Top Bottom