CFL Grow Journal - Auto Carmella - Quick One

Ye i need to slow down abit haha. i just want to have 3 plants in the future with the all lights i have because it gets messy and il be able to concentrate on them easyer and they will be geting more light:) ye it does get stressful at times, watering turns into a small task each time haha:lot-o-toke: Cheers, it turned out better then i thought. i was trying that today to put the top over towards the emptyer spot im afraid to bend it to much, shes not quite long enough at the top yet to reach the mesh and hold her down. maby ina couple days:) :peace:

had a look and at the Quick one today shes bulking up nice stemes geting nice and big too:) she pulled the lst clip i had out of the ground and now the steams growing straight again at the bottom. the leafs need more/better tucking couse there getting quite big and covering spots and its getting harder to tuck them under the mesh couse there getting further away form it :hmmmm: i found a forum only recently on autos not much but iv just been reading through some, its good couse there all auto related :) :peace: Indo

Update .... Carmella...
IMG_017232.JPG
IMG_017328.JPG
IMG_017639.JPG

and big and small Quick One...
IMG_017437.JPG
IMG_017529.JPG
IMG_017732.JPG
IMG_017837.JPG
IMG_017934.JPG

And My Outdoor patch i hope to have something in ther soon:)
IMG_016433.JPG
IMG_016727.JPG

potted the baby quickone outside a couple days ago all was grand untill last night, a snail got it and munched some of it, WANKER. i had that snail trail shinny stuff on the leaf and a small pinch of muck :( its not the worst so hope she survives. i put a cage around her aswell even thinkin the snail wouldnt climb it ...il upload some pics later and if anyone knows how i can protect my outdoor baby, im gona have to do something about it tonight. :peace:

Hi mate sorry not stopped by in a while but slug/snail issue there is a couple of options diamemtacious earth on the soil at the bse of the plant will cut up any pests that try crawling over out or you cud buy some slug pellets altho they are horrible things salt is prob quikest but not good for plants and will also disolve in rain I think diamemtacious earth be best option I need to get some for all my plants next grow you just reminded me cheers :) can't wait to see your next update keep it green :bong:

Whats up Scottie:D never heard of that stuff before, so Google says its a rock and can be broken up easyly into a powder so im guessing it organic? gonna try get my hands on some. ye i was waiting to hear something about the salt i knew it would of do something or another to the plant. im gonna get little plastic cups and place them in the ground and fill them with beer, heard it works :) and some egg shells broken up around the plant and thats gonna be a small bit of fert aswell for her. no bother man:thumb: and i ment to ask u do u have a fan in the grow room, for on the plants ?

Whats up Scottie:D never heard of that stuff before, so Google says its a rock and can be broken up easyly into a powder so im guessing it organic? gonna try get my hands on some. ye i was waiting to hear something about the salt i knew it would of do something or another to the plant. im gonna get little plastic cups and place them in the ground and fill them with beer, heard it works :) and some egg shells broken up around the plant and thats gonna be a small bit of fert aswell for her. no bother man:thumb: and i ment to ask u do u have a fan in the grow room, for on the plants ?

its actually mosquito poop its sharp so bugs cut themselves up if they crawl across it and 100% organic :) I have never heard beer but will be good too see how it works :) other option plant a herby plant near to your mj that the slugs will prefer and go to instead lol eggshellls are def a benefit shud be uncomfortable for slugs keep them away :) and the ladiy should love the added calcium :) no mate I don't have any fans at all on plants or in the tent but my stems are still big n strong and not had any issues (at least that I've noticed lol) I don't have any airflow except openening and closing the port holes of the tent the led will be moving air around next time which may be needed as I'm filling the tent :bong:

ahh i see :) wounder how the mosquito arse fells after a shit :laughtwo: ill have to have a root around for it in shops so. yea im gonna try the beer thing and egg now se how it goes in the morning. and i knew from the start about getting a fan i just never found the right size one:) as u know Co2 is very important for plants and growth because one thing is stale air build up around the leafs so fans are need to move it around 24/7, i presume is better. and for what ur saying about the steams on ur plants being grand already, if u add a fan i can only guess theyll be twice as nice. :) :yummy:

:rofl: I just thought mosquito poo is human blood hope it rips there arses off :rofl: garden centre,amazon,eBay homebase b&q most places stock it :) hope it works out for you I can tell u for sure eggshells are bloody sharp I sliced my finger making my soil mix yesterday looks like I done it with a scalpel :rofl: I know but I can't deal with the hum fans make it wud drive me crazy I just let my passive do air exchange my loft is draughty(open ended either side) so air does flow through and there's a top section to my tent I open so hot air can escape I have toyed with getting a fan but now I think the 6 in the led should do the job? Altho with so many I may need to give in and get a 12"? Honestly what do you think? :bong:

Thats good should be able to get some easy enough then:D sounds rough ther the worst cuts haha hope it does the same to the slugs had some broken glass that shattered into tiny sharp stones,should do the job hah. yea thats true, if u think theres enough air flow and alls going well then u might not need one. With the led fans id just let them cool the lights and yea it would move air around a bit (not sure how strong they are) and personally il be getting a small one 9' or 6' with rotation and fan speed and any other functions i can get my hands on haha:D fans on low speed and if ther not to big can be quite quiet to:) :roorrip:
couple Quick one, White wid and caramella leaves. Nice and smelly like a fresh hash smell or something and lovely looking leaves :yummy:
IMG_002365.JPG
IMG_002464.JPG

hows things pal. yea all were looking good but as usual something minor happenes towards the end:confused::confused: Droopy leaves on the carmella witch i thought was underwatering usually the qucik one goes abit droopy and when i water her she lift back up nice. but i gave the Carmella water and nothing happened. here some pics anyway day 65
IMG_004746.JPG
IMG_004646.JPG
IMG_004342.JPG
IMG_004246.JPG
IMG_004446.JPG
IMG_004546.JPG

and the outdoor Quickone dying due to over water ..
IMG_004138.JPG

this is devastating to witness. I'd get my girlfriend to give you a hug but, well, no.

Don't give up. Try again. Keep doing it until you get it. I know it can be a ballix, I've had my own issues with it. I would stick to one strain indoors under controlled conditions for the next grow, one plant just to keep your focus on it without having to try and diagnose so many problems all at once.

hahaha :laughtwo::hug: were on the same island anyway :) yea i want a lovely easy Indica to grow for constant nice smoke. iv 6 Quick One seeds Left. shes indica and seems decent. but i was thinkin of just 4 plants at a time no more and 1 or 2 for a cople more grows so i get the hang of stuff better and im gona build a better box size wise and get new cfls and and air, Temp/Hum controles or info on perfect inviroments and keeping them that way for the hole grow :D :D :peace: INDO

Back
Top Bottom