Cfl Help

RoLaNdOmOtA69

I have 2 100 watt cfls the daylight ones, 4 60 watt cfls (soft wHite), and 2 100 watt cfls (soft white) for 3 plants in a cabinet.... im just wondering if its ok to mix the daylight bulbs with the soft whites for the veg stage?.... im so confused cus i keep reading that the soft whites are for flowering are they ok for vegging too?

Ahh i see thanks a lot boss.... bout to go hit homedepot for some more of the daylight cfls.... great journal by the way lots of helpful info and great looking plants hope mine come out somewat like those lol.... ohh and one more thing.... do you think i can keep my plants healthy if i have them outside in the daylight then move them into the cabinet with the cfls and back and forth.....?

Don't move them back and forth unless you are hardening them up for full time outdoors. It's too easy to pick up a bug or 2 and introduce them to the flowering chamber. Next thing you know your fighting a infestation. It's best to just leave them in the flower room and avoid as much stress and bugs as possible. In my opinion the floros you already own would work great for all stages of growth. No different than running a MH for flower or a HPS for veg. Don't B afraid 2 follow your own ideas & experiment.

Back
Top Bottom