j19882010

(1) 124W 120V blue CFL

4 of 5 seeds cracked in the starter pods on Day 1.
image_zpshef6jzlp.jpg

Day 2
image_zps7dvzgqtu.jpg

Day 3
image_zpssoaoihcy.jpg

Day 4
image_zpsrtrhloog.jpg

Day 5
image_zpsahz92kpk.jpg

Day 6
image_zpsnpb27ato.jpg

Day 7
image_zpsofu0pekw.jpg

Day 8 9/13/15
image_zpsnfjzjibh.jpg

Why did you plant cat grass together with the seedling?

Also, is it multiple CFL's? T5's? Bulbs? Do you have a grow-box or are they out in the open?

Why did you plant cat grass together with the seedling?

Also, is it multiple CFL's? T5's? Bulbs? Do you have a grow-box or are they out in the open?

the grass you see is wheatgrass, I used the mini pots from the wheatgrass you buy at the produce section in the grocery store. I ran low on soil that day so i cored a wheatgrass cube and filled it with soil for a temporary stay for my seedling. I then put them in the black pots with ocean forest soil. i only have 1 125 Watt blue spectrum cfl with a white sun systems hood. the babies are sitting in a corner with white walls.the the light is 4 inches from there tops. I plan to keep the two strongest seedlings.
they're on 18/6 light cycle. im goining to wait one more week before i start goving them baby doses of foxfarm GrowBig.
more pics of my setup coming today!

The roots tend to grow out to the edge of the pot and down not filling the middle

edit: unless there auto`s youre growing?? Im not clued up with auto`s and from what I can gather they can n shud be started in bigger pots. Then again im not even sure about that

Day 14 Explosive growth! i left to go camping so the leaves wilted due to almost drying up. Fortunately i came back just in time! these fat leaves are resembling indica plants hmmm.
keep in mind that i am educated on indoor growing but this is actually my first seed to flower grow so any advice would be helpful :)

image_zpsjm2ilpdp.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom