CFL - Soil - Gold Label Nutes - Mohan Ram - LST/Supercrop By Volksbud - 2016

Volksbud

Hi.

This is my third grow. My first 2 grows i had a Northern Skunk #1 strain, from clones. They eventually turned out crap, well the first grow was good. But second one the buds were not as good, fluffy and tasted weird.
So, this time i got some really nice Mohan Ram clones, a strain from Portugal dedicated to the biologist that found out that ethylene from banana peels could be used to feminise seed production.

This plant is really nice, produces some good tasting buds, with a fruity lemon flavour, and undertones similar to what you get from hash plants. And a strong long lasting effect.

The second round in my closet with the NS#1 plants i also had 2 small Mohan Ram's, will post some pictures of those later.

So the setup:

Strain: Mohan Ram 85/15 Indica/Sativa.
White Widow x Sweet Afghani Delicious #S1 (NL # 1 x Hash Plant)

Medium: Soilmix with organic compost with coco, seedling mix, Biobizz premix, perlite.

Pot sizes: 2,9L -> 6L -> 18L

Nutes: Gold Label Soil A+B, Roots, Ultra MG, Ultra PK

Lights: CFL, 300W 6500K (veg)/ 250W 2700K (flower), and 4 x 45W 4300K veg/flower
Total Lumen: 37.500 veg and 32.500 flower.

Room: DIY Closet/Box - A Step By Step - CFL - PC-Fans - Low Budget by Volksbud - 2015

Ventilation I have switched out the pc fans from earlier with a eVent 240m3h fan and a carbon filter.

Temp/RH Day: 23-27 'c 40-60 % Night: 19-21'c 30-40 % I run a humidifier during the day.

So there are 4 plants rooted 28-dec-15 and up-potted until 1-mar-16 to 18L pots. They are in veg stage, and have not yeat recieved any nutes, just feeding from the soil.
I water with regular tap water, PH a little high maybe but the run-off shows 6.5-7.0.

They have been under severe abuse since they got their first nodes, super cropping alot and tying down the top, but no topping. So all the plants is really bushy now.
But maybe a little to bushy and not so tall.

The plan is to start feeding with A+B from today, let them veg for another 2-3 weeks then into flower.

One question is, should i srcrog them (was planning on) or just let them grow free now trough flower?

6L pots, week 5 veg
DSC_17393.JPG

DSC_17415.JPG

DSC_17425.JPG

Week 7 veg
DSC_17561.JPG

DSC_17583.JPG

DSC_17612.JPG

DSC_1764.JPG

DSC_17661.JPG

Supercropping

DSC_1767.JPG

DSC_17721.JPG

18L pots, Week 9 veg.

DSC_17952.JPG

DSC_17973.JPG

DSC_17982.JPG

DSC_18033.JPG

DSC_18042.JPG

Nice looking plants! I like that you are giving them lots of veg time instead of just rushing to flower like some people do. Subbed.

Yeah i want to have some thick stems and lots of roots. For the moment roots are comin out of the bottom of the 18L containers. :)
I let them go for another week before i flip. Timed it with easter holiday. ;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom