CFLs and autoflowering White Dwarf

The Pupil Gro

hello, is it possible to grow and auto-flowering white dwarf from seedling stage until before flowering stage under 2700 k bulbs (two of them) and then switch to one bulb to force into flowering... I am not sure whether or not i should leave both on until then end of flowering or whether or not the c.f.l.s will support the plant through veg stage on such low kelvin...?

I have read somewhere that a guy uses a mix of both 6500k cfls and 2700k bulbs throughout the grow period for autoflowering plants until the budding stage where he turns off the 6500k's and he says it works well, yet will running two low kelvin bulbs work well enough to support the plant?Any info is of high value!
Bun intended.

there is no need to switch to one bulb. run them both the whole time. add more for better yield. Typically 6500k bulbs are for veg as they are a light blue white which is better for veg. 2700k bulbs are better for flower as it is more red spectrum and that is what the plant is looking for. But having both spectrum's is great too. only having 2 bulbs is not going to give a great yield though. the more light the better.

Hell i grow with just the 6500k bulbs and I do just fine but if i was you I would run em both. More light the better

Back
Top Bottom