CF's Northern Lights Blue Auto & OG Kush - SuperBud - NL Blue - ChemDawg Soil Grow

Re: CF's Northern Lights Blue Auto & OG Kush - SuperBud - NL Blue - ChemDawg Soil Gro

looking good cf:thumb:

Re: CF's Northern Lights Blue Auto & OG Kush - SuperBud - NL Blue - ChemDawg Soil Gro

Update.
Plants are doing well. Had to bend every top on the LUCY to avoid bud burn on the lights. The LUCY is trying to take over the whole tent!

I am glad she isn't either because the NL Blue is stout and fat!! She is very sticky. The fan leaves are even getting trichs! I can tell this is going to be really strong weed!

LUCY in the Sky!
LUCY99.JPG

LUCY crowding NL Blue
NL_Blue_2_1.JPG

NL_Blue6.JPG

They look Tasty CF!:yummy::yummy:
Happy Sativaday Buddy:)

They look Tasty CF!:yummy::yummy:
Happy Sativaday Buddy:)

Happy Sativaday to you too!! Yum Yum!

Lookin sweet in there CF... I've been eyeing some NL Blue seeds myself... can't wait to see how it does for ya and the smoke report ;) :Namaste:

This is the 3rd time growing this strain. It is a great plant and the high is real good and strong. I especially like the way it grows low and fat.

well Now its Skunkday so Happy that:)

happy tokerday:thumb:

yeah little foot, what Cronich said:)

Due to personal issues that I have been dealing with I have not been up to date lately and I appologize for that. I already harvested and the weed is out standing. I got about 6 oz's of bud and about 10 oz's of quality shake which I am going to make some killer Dry Ice Hash out of. The NL Blue is awesome and is the strongest. The Lucy does not appear to be like any other Lucy I have grown....It was more stativa like because it was taller, had much airier bud and the leaves were much thinner than other Lucy's I have grown, it
took about 4 weeks longer to mature However the smoke is as potent as the NL Blue.

I will post some bud pics later but I do appologize about not being up to date on this journal. I made some legal business opportunity decisions in my life lately that has made some difficult times for me.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom