CF's Vote For Pedro Gro! Lucy - N Lights Big Bud-Rock Lock-Sour Jack-Cheeze-W Ruski

Re: CF's Vote For Pedro Gro! Lucy - N Lights Big Bud-Rock Lock-Sour Jack-Cheeze-W Rus

I have to admit! I smoke too much pot. I must see the picture of the moobies!!! Yeah!!! Need Motivation!!
:circle-of-love:

What? What is this? I don't.... What?

NO!!!!!!

Re: CF's Vote For Pedro Gro! Lucy - N Lights Big Bud-Rock Lock-Sour Jack-Cheeze-W Rus

What? What is this? I don't.... What?

NO!!!!!!

Yep! I am a lot like you!!! LOL!!
:)

Love that Tune Sisco!! And I never even heard it before. Reminds me of an English Frank Zappa!! I am you are we are CRAZY!! Crazy for WEED!!
:circle-of-love::high-five:

Had a look through your journal.
And there's a frickin party in here that's for sure..
Thanks for the reps bro!
:thumb:

Happy Holidays!
wiw!
:xmas:

CF

I read you are at the end of a grow... where are the pics? ... ps Happy New Year :partyboy:

CF

I read you are at the end of a grow... where are the pics? ... ps Happy New Year :partyboy:

Thanks Buckshot! I am at the end of a grow now but did not journal it. I am finnishing some Northern Lights Blue Auto.

Thanks for waking me up Buckshot. I decided to post what I have going even though I did not journal.

I have 4 Northern Light Blue Autos that have been growing at 20/4 for 70 days. They look like they still have more plumping to do. The buds are not developed yet but they seem to be doing well. I just wish they would hurry up.

These plants have never been topped or fimmed yet grew like they were.

The seed description from the vendor has these plants as growing up to 70 cm. These plants are all at 82 cm to 84 cm.

I really wish they would hurry up because my Veg Girls have been ready for 12/12 for a while now. I am usually going into flower at around 15 inches. My Northern Lights Blue is already at 35 inches. I have been doing the GLR to make sure they do not stretch too much during 12/12.

Thanks for waking me up Buckshot.

No problem!! Dang They are beautiful!!! You should start a new journal!

Really Nice CF!!
journal those mofos!
:thumb:

I'm there!!

Back
Top Bottom