CF's Vote For Pedro Gro! Lucy - N Lights Big Bud-Rock Lock-Sour Jack-Cheeze-W Ruski

Re: CF's Vote For Pedro Gro! Lucy - N Lights Big Bud-Rock Lock-Sour Jack-Cheeze-W Rus

you are welcome don. It took a long time to get rid of the cat piss smell after doing the nose test!! Even after going outside in the fresh air i could smell it!
eeewwww

Re: CF's Vote For Pedro Gro! Lucy - N Lights Big Bud-Rock Lock-Sour Jack-Cheeze-W Rus

The deep smell test is the best. I love rubbing the fresh wet tricky buds over my pimply bearded chocolate covered face!! LOL!:high-five:

Bearded chocolate? I love me some chocolate but bearded chocolate EEEWWW

It has just been a few days since I last posted but I had to tie all my babies up except the LUCY. They are gaining weight fast.

Group photo..
Group_Photo23.JPG

Group108.JPG

LUCY...
LUCY82.JPG

White Ruski..
White_Ruski13.JPG

Sour Jack..
Sour_Jack6.JPG

Rock Lock..
Rock_Lock13.JPG

Northern Lights Big Bud..
Northern_Lights_Big_Bud5.JPG

Cheese..
Cheese33.JPG

sure do miss your tiny little feet! but the grow looks fantastic!

sure do miss your tiny little feet! but the grow looks fantastic!

Here you go Buddy! This otta tie you over!!
Both_Clones_Together.JPG

The deep smell test is the best. I love rubbing the fresh wet tricky buds over my pimply bearded chocolate covered face!! LOL!:high-five:

That's disgusting, none of that sh*t when you come over here!:smokin::rollingeyes::straightface:

That's disgusting, none of that sh*t when you come over here!:smokin::rollingeyes::straightface:

yeah and no steppin on OMM's buds either!:)

I took off a top of the Northern Lights Big Bud. I am out of precious buds to smoke and even though I am only 50 days into flower the trichs were at 10% amber on this top. This will give light to the rest of the growing buds and let me have some decent smoke instead of the regular overpriced crap that is available for sale.

that nl bb looks great! I got some coming from an order I placed. hope mine comes out as pretty as yours:)

hey! hey! where you at?
you packin for the trip?

hey! hey! where you at?
you packin for the trip?

Hey there buddy! Been super busy lately. My long lost 18 year old son has made a surprise visit and I have had to be a lot more stealth around my garden. Even though he does smoke weed I am afraid of him finding out I grow. Definately do not want him to tell his friends. So I have been quiet lately.
:circle-of-love:

Also, I am getting ready for my trip with Family. Looking forward to see the Moses Med Man!! He says he is going to put me to work!!

just checking. glad your boy has come to see ya!
you take it easy with moses and I hope its the trip of a life time:)

just checking. glad your boy has come to see ya!
you take it easy with moses and I hope its the trip of a life time:)

Thanks Fish!! You are a great guy. It will be hard to do but I will take it easy on the Moses Med Man!

I have had to be super stealth with my grow. It has not been easy. I am surprised my son has not noticed my grow room. He is an avid weed smoker and that really surprises me. My room is the Stealthiest!!

I did make my intake fan go to 24 hours instead on only when the lights are on. It really make a big difference in disguising the smell too.

So far I have harvested the White Ruski, Cheese, Rock Lock and Northern Lights Big bud.

I cannot weigh anything because of my company. Although I can tell that this is going to be the best harvest in dirt so for for me. The buds are huge and heavy. I vegged these girls 2 weeks longer than my last harvest. I also am curing the buds in my grow room instead of a different room too. I just block the light when they are on. It is a good room to cure becuase I have a portable ac unit and can get the temps to around 70 when the lights are off.

This was an unexpected visit but a good one. I will post pictures as soon as I can.

Thanks Everyone!!

closet farmer! whats up bro!? been a while. everything is looking great, and congrats on being a contest winner man, nice work. have you ever gotten around to trying leds? glad to see some of the folks from a while back still here :)

so that northern lights xbb, did that give you a good yield?I have 4 seeds and I can only plant 3 so do I do the NLxBB or the afghan kush?
glad your son aint all over your grow. silly as it may sound but I would kind of feel uncomfertble smoking with any of my kids.
My son knows that I grow but he doesnt smoke anything nor does my daughter LOL.
I told my boy that IF he everhad any IDEAS about doin it he had be better long gone from my home and IF he didnt he had better have some shit better than mine or an ass whoopin would follow:)

closet farmer! whats up bro!? been a while. everything is looking great, and congrats on being a contest winner man, nice work. have you ever gotten around to trying leds? glad to see some of the folks from a while back still here :)

Hey there Ricky! Long time to see!! Glad to see you are back. I really want to get some LED's. Just don't have the funds at the moment. Everyone getting the newer versions seem to really do well. OMM has some from Advanced and he is very happy. Next light I buy will be those.

Thanks for the congrats!!
:thumb:

so that northern lights xbb, did that give you a good yield?I have 4 seeds and I can only plant 3 so do I do the NLxBB or the afghan kush?
glad your son aint all over your grow. silly as it may sound but I would kind of feel uncomfertble smoking with any of my kids.
My son knows that I grow but he doesnt smoke anything nor does my daughter LOL.
I told my boy that IF he everhad any IDEAS about doin it he had be better long gone from my home and IF he didnt he had better have some shit better than mine or an ass whoopin would follow:)

I am smoking Northern Lights right now. It is a great smoke. Love the taste and it is strong too. The buds on the NLBB were huge! I had to tie up every single branch before harvest. This would be a great plant for your beer rack set up!! LOL!

I am completly opposite of you! Ha. I feel comfortable smoking with my son. I look at it as no different than sharing a beer. However I do not want him to know about my grow. I just know how kids that age are. I was one myself and he is just like I was! That is why we are shipping him out to the military. Get some good ole ground pounding discipline!! Then he can know how I grow!!
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom