Changing Nutrients

420boney420

Hey, there.... In need of some assistance regarding my nutrients. :helpsmilie:

I started my Lemon Kush Clones (outdoors) with Fox Farms "Big Grow" but am needing to switch over to Cutting Edge Solutions, LLC. Hydroponic (a duel solution treatment) nutrients. My question is not about the schedule, or to whether or not to use it, but how to introduce the new nutes without shocking or damaging my babies. They are approx. 1 month old. Will someone help me out with their expertise, please. Thanx.

Re: Changing Nutrients....

Hey there boney,

Guess we will both find out, lol. Should not be that big a deal as long as it is introduced gradually and not simply stop feeding, ween them over to the new stuff and all should be good. Mine are all outdoor girls in roots organic soil and mostly have been fed with the roots line, but had a really awesome first grow with the Blue Planet's stuff that after being gifted two gallons of the stuff, Thanks Mr. JJ Bones. That why not see how it goes what can 20 ML of each per 2 gallons of well water do, hopefully grow some beauties. Will let you know how mine do my fellow green grower, Peace OG.

Feed with plain water a couple of times and then just start using the new nutes. You can use half strength at the beginning if you're concerned about damage, then resume normal feeding, you should be ok.

Thank all of you for your help. After a few dif issues it looks like my baby's are moving along just fine. Pics to come soon. New question is... I just put two new baby's of OG Kush into soil, do I put the girls straight into the sun and let them grow or shall I ease them into sunlight??

As soon as a seedling pops to the surface you can (and to my opinion, should) put them under lights or out in the sun. Remember that if it gets under 12 hours of light a day its gonna go into flowering mode, although I'm not sure of the effects that a few hours of light have on a young plant because I've never tried it.

Back
Top Bottom