Changing over to the 420 family

HossGrowsBud

Hey guys and gals. I just wanted to introduce myself to the boards and all that jazz. I was actually in the Bubble Heads Gang with MostlyCrazy, ROseman, and a bunch of other guys on another board and we found refuge here.

I grow using DWC and Deep Water Culture and have experimented a lot with comparisons on the two. I did my first grow and harvested it as christmas weed. It was 2 Deep Water Culture bagseed that grew into 2.8ozs of delicious lemony goodness. I started my second grow a few days ago using a full Deep Water Culture system and 5 feminised Indoor Mix Seeds from Nirvana. So far so good and hope to get to know everyone a lot better in the near future.

While far from an expert, if anyone has any questions for me about anything dwc, diy, building grow areas, and especially Deep Water Culture, feel free to drop me a message.

Stay Smokin'

Hoss

HossGrowsBud Very Glad you have come aboard Friend! :welcome: Join the great Community we all have here... a safe haven for growers and Cannabis Lover Only! Your Friends ARE here for that reason ... To Talk Cannabis growing. I think you have found your friends , but if there is anything We can do for you, Except nute your plants Please Ask..ok Buddy!
So if you had a Choice DWC or Deep Water Culture What would you get. Forget that Roseman is Listening ...ok? DWC is Cheaper to start with
SH Hydroponics, Inc. > DWC Grower's Choice Kit
SH Hydroponics, Inc. > Deep Water Culture Grow Ready Kit
What do you say?
Sorry... I am glad you are here Friend!! Join the Fun!! :roorrip: :peace:

The Weed! How dare you ask! LOL Deep Water Culture is just DWC with a submersive pump and feeder tubes runnig to each cup!

HossGrowsBuds!!!!!
I assure you, you will love it here. There are about 40 Deep Water Culture here and we all love it here. Serene, peaceful, calm, and very supportive here too. Instead of being bullies, the MODs here are like guardian angels that watch over us, protecting us as they help and guide us along. !

Check out my new thread:

Determining Harvest Time
I am glad you're here and I bid you PEACE.

Thanks for the kind welcomes guys. The Weed, I definitely will say that Deep Water Culture has had me sold since the day I saw it for my own eyes. Like I said before, (Roseman knows about this) I grew a few plants from seed with just plain DWC taking pictures every day, and then I grew using Deep Water Culture from seed taking pictures every day. It was obvious that Deep Water Culture caused the seedling to go through the seedling phase about 3 times faster than the standard DWC system did.

Even now with this grow, I popped 5 seeds into rockwool and set up the feeder tubes and walked away. 15 hours later I had little stems I could see, 24 hours later I had all 5 of them up awake and happy, and at 48 hours I know how roots hanging from each seedling from the bottom of the net cup. DWC is great, and cheaper, but for the $50 more to make your DWC into Deep Water Culture, the change seems unavoidable.

So yea, I hold strong to the Deep Water Culture my friend. I'm also a CFL nut-job haha. I hate that I have over 200$ in CFLs when I could have bought a 250W HPS for 200 with ballast. haha.

Hello and :welcome: to 420mag HossGrowsBud! Glad you are here if there is anything we can assist you with just ask and we will be happy to help. Why don't you :surf: around the grow journals and let us know what you think. Or maybe you could start your own journal and share your expertise with us? :welcome: again.

Thanks for the kind welcomes guys. The Weed, I definitely will say that Deep Water Culture has had me sold since the day I saw it for my own eyes. Like I said before, (Roseman knows about this) I grew a few plants from seed with just plain DWC taking pictures every day, and then I grew using Deep Water Culture from seed taking pictures every day. It was obvious that Deep Water Culture caused the seedling to go through the seedling phase about 3 times faster than the standard DWC system did.

Even now with this grow, I popped 5 seeds into rockwool and set up the feeder tubes and walked away. 15 hours later I had little stems I could see, 24 hours later I had all 5 of them up awake and happy, and at 48 hours I know how roots hanging from each seedling from the bottom of the net cup. DWC is great, and cheaper, but for the $50 more to make your DWC into Deep Water Culture, the change seems unavoidable.

So yea, I hold strong to the Deep Water Culture my friend. I'm also a CFL nut-job haha. I hate that I have over 200$ in CFLs when I could have bought a 250W HPS for 200 with ballast. haha.

You're so right aobut that Deep Water Culture grow. We average an inch a day in height growth, the first 3 to 5 weeks.

And yes, you could of got the 250 HPS, but then there would of been the expense of Venting the hEAT and cooling it too.

You're so right aobut that Deep Water Culture grow. We average an inch a day in height growth, the first 3 to 5 weeks.

And yes, you could of got the 250 HPS, but then there would of been the expense of Venting the HEAT and cooling it too.

Thanks again everyone, I definitely feel welcome :D

Welcome to the 420 family. You're going to love it here.

Enjoy! Peace and 420 :peace:

Back
Top Bottom