Changing the drink

I have been changing it every week, But I burnt them using Miracle grow, So I have changed the water twice this week both times I have gave it FloraMicro following the applications table on the bottle, It seems to be doing a bit better but I just wanted to make sure it was a good idea to use the basic applications table since I am a beginner

When using nutes for the first time (especially when it is your first time), the best way is to use 1/2 of what the manufacture says to use. That way you know you aren't over fertilizing your babies. Then you can slowly increase the amount while keeping an eye on how the plants respond. See it start burning the tips, back off.

Prairie
PS You really do should go read a lot of stuff on growing here in the forum.

Thats what I did today when I changed my res
This is what is looks like now
IMAG02291.jpg

IMAG02302.jpg

I did pluck all the yellow leafs off and I think its getting better I gave it half of the dose of FloraMircoHW and FloraGrow. I Flower in two days, just waiting on a 300W LED bank
Thank you for the information :high-five:

Prairie
PS You really do should go read a lot of stuff on growing here in the forum.
I have been, Everyday dude and I'm learning plenty, I got a name "Jorges" from here and I have *cough* downloaded *cough* the dvds of the ultimate grows 1/2/3 and some other books of his and man just from that single name drop I have learn t so much god bless 420magazine forums

Back
Top Bottom