Chapster's Adventure Into RDWC! Indoor 600W LED GC Scrog

The numbers for the last few days

20181122_065317.jpg

So I've just done a res change and added 2tsp of sonic bloom and 15ml of bloom aqua. Ppms are at 550 and ph is at 6.0. I started noticing these little rust spots on the leaves and some of the leaves starting to taco quite a bit. Does anyone know what could be causing this? It's kind of hard to see in the pictures but if you zoom in you can see it.

20181127_071839.jpg

20181127_071909.jpg

Well I only see it on the larger plant which is under the stronger light. Currently it sits about 30-32" under the light
may need turning down maybe ? so not sure with led. post on q and a forum too. might get a decent reply to it.

Update:

So the girls are 30 days into flower and they are doing okay. Some of the slight problems that were showing up, I think were due to the ppms being a bit to high and started to cause some lockout issues. I did a full res change yesterday and added 2tsp of sonic bloom which brought ppms to 320 and then I added bloom aqua 15ml which brought the ppms to about 550. Going to wait a few days before checking things out again, but from what I can tell it does look like the plants have responded a bit better to the lower ppms.

Currently

ppm-480
Ph-5.8
Temp-68

I also did another round of trimming today. I have some before and after pictures.

Before the trim
20181128_125858.jpg

After the trim

20181128_143800.jpg

20181128_143808.jpg

20181128_143813[2076].jpg

Update.

So they are still doing okay. I found out they are quite hungry but I messed up when I added the bloom booster. I added to much and the high levels of phosphorous cause a lockout of calcium I'm almost sure of.

I wish I would of caught it a bit sooner but it is what it is. Only the larger plant seemed to react to it the most the smaller one just a little bit. With that said, I have upped the base nutes a little and lowered the bloom booster about 1/3 strength. They seem to be eating it up pretty consistent.

So far they are in the start of week 6 of flower and I think the breeder claims 8-10 or 10-12 I can't remember haha. Pretty much halfway now!

Some pictures under a white light

20181205_154614.jpg

20181205_154501.jpg

20181205_154406.jpg

Hey everyone.

Time Def got away from me with the holidays.

So everything was and is still going okay. Currently I am in the start of week 9 of flower and after checking the trichomes which some are clear most are milky and very few are amber I decided to start the 1 week flush. Quite a bit sooner than I thought.

The bad news. A few weeks back I did a res change and added my nutes, which was a bit much but I thought they could of handled it, which I was wrong. Well I went away for the holidays and it burned them and I think I diminished my yields pretty good but I still think I'll pull through with a decent amount. The buds feel super dense when I squeeze them!

Like I said earlier on in the grow. Was just hoping for quality really especially diving into hydro for the first time, shocked myself just making it to harvest!

Anyhow I hope to be chopping them in 1 week. Here's some pics.

20181226_133119.jpg

20181226_133109.jpg

20181226_132952.jpg

well done getting them through chapster. sometimes makes the end result so much more a celebration. am sure your first toke will have you forgetting the trials and tribulations getting there. happy holidays mate
great work

well done getting them through chapster. sometimes makes the end result so much more a celebration. am sure your first toke will have you forgetting the trials and tribulations getting there. happy holidays mate
great work
I'm sure you're right. Couldn't have done it without the help of everyone here though. That's for sure!

I'm sure you're right. Couldn't have done it without the help of everyone here though. That's for sure!
the support here is brilliant and i know exactly how u feel with that one. roll on your next diary. hit me up when your on it fella. happy to tag along

Back
Top Bottom