Cheap gaia green amendment source!

Check out this

Way cheaper than amazon!!!!

Now add in the shipping cost. CA$21.95 + cheapest shipping of $27.67 = $49.62 vs Amazon @ $31.96 with free shipping if you buy a little something extra for yourself. It's great if you can pick it up, but that would be at least a $1500 round trip for me.

Yea thats true, didnt think it would be that much but. Gunna check my local hydro store, pretty sure 10kg bags sre like 90$ plus tax so yea. Amazon i guess. Thats who i went through but was gunna check that next time.

gia green is what i have been using , just built some super soil with a bunch of their additives , i am lucky enough to have a hydro store near me that carries the full line , l like the product but i have not tried the mega crop product yet , now that is expensive for me to get with the shipping.

gia green is what i have been using , just built some super soil with a bunch of their additives , i am lucky enough to have a hydro store near me that carries the full line , l like the product but i have not tried the mega crop product yet , now that is expensive for me to get with the shipping.

How does the cost plus shipping compare to what you are using now?

Hello , Salt, gia green a.p. 4,4,4, organic nutes cost me $21.95 for 2.0 kgs and no delivery on amz and free delivery and mega crop is $43.65 plus delivery and 2.5 kgs on amz.

The 2.5Kg Mega Crop is enough to take 8-12 mid sized (2' x 2') canopy from seed to harvest. The only supplement you may need is calmag.

I'm not familiar with Gaia Green so I don't know if you'll need any supplements, or how many plants can be grown with it.

Back
Top Bottom