cheap insulated Mylar panels

learnmesumtin

20140411_070922.jpg

what supplies you need for this are really simple.

20140411_064856.jpg
20140411_064831.jpg

You need five or six 3/8"x20"x30" foam boards, there less than a buck fifty each. Kinda like what you use to use for science projects. You need a Mylar emergency blanket, they cost less than 2 bucks. You need a roll of duct tape. You need scissors.

Now what I do is take the emergency blanket stretch it out on a hard floor type it so its wrinkle free and tight. Then I'll lay the foam boards down where they will go once they're glued. Once I know the position they're going to be in I'll take them up one at a time and spray it with the adhesive and then stick it to where it's going to go. Once all of them are down I just start cutting them apart either with scissors or a razor knife if you prefer.

20140411_064924.jpg

I'll post later some of the things I've used this stuff for but it turns out really well and cheap. To do the whole thing the first time it may be about 20 bucks but then its more like 10 on the next go around since you already have the adhesive and duct tape, and you cover a lot of space.

20140411_070810.jpg

Let me know what you guys think.

thanks man. I also took three boxes, a fluorescent light 2 feet long, a heater with a fan only setting, duct tape, and a few of these mylar panels and I made me a small vented flowering box so I could clone for sex on the ones I grow from seeds.

hey Finest where's the best place to relocate to Colorado right now?

Man I can write a 20 page sa on that answer lol. It depends on how you want to live and what the budget is. There is mountain community's,small county's,big city's,farm land's. There is all kinds of different ways of living in this state. Now some county's have way cheaper tax. Witch I am a fan of lol. I will say it all depends on the life style you wan to live. Anybody here in CO would tell you the same. CO is a huge mix of the US and they can not drive worth sh!t here. Far warning lol.

will buy trade right now I'm a machinist. CNC lathes and mills. But my main thing is just getting somewhere where I can grow my own stuff legally. outside of the city or at least away from it is probably best for me. somewhere relaxed.

Is a survival blanket, please? I am using is very cheap. Rescue blanket is transparent under bright light reflection is not particularly good.

Yep. Walmart sporting goods. Less than $2.50. I took a pic of the box. One side may be shinier than the other. But with no light coming thru the other side it won't matter.
20140411_070810.jpg

Back
Top Bottom