cheap water-based nutrients

HHGreenHand

Im sure im not alone when I say that there are alot of growers out there working on a budget looking for cheap veg. and flowering nutes. Any help from the Vets? Im sure there are some real creative ideas flowing out there. WE NEED THEM!!!

How much money are we saving between MG and FoxFarms products? I just recently found a store that carries this line, I picked up Grow Big 32 oz, and Tiger Bloom 32 oz for about 9 bucks each. I have used MG, and will never again use it. Yeah you can get over the burn they tend to have by practice, but they would never look as lush and healthy as they do with FF. .. I could also never completely flush out the taste of MG in my smoke. . . I know MG, and Schultz, ( BTW I love Schultz root hormone ) these products are really easy to get a hold of, even picking them up in your grocery store. . . but take some time, go to foxfarms site, and use their store locater. In my area, there is a store called "Smith and Hawken" that carries them.. .( which is really strange, cause when you first look around, the store reminds you of Bombay co. .lol) You won't be disappointed. . .

Bagz :peace:

Damn, Fox Farm Cheerleaders been through Here, Ay!

I have to say my biggest harvests were when I used the Tiger Bloom.

Hey man, tried and true. . :laughtwo: Bottom line about FF, great for soil and hydro, and I have yet to experience burn even at full strength. That being said, there are many fert's out there that are just as good and better.

Bagz :peace:

Back
Top Bottom