Check out this!

Serpent

I have been using HPS for years and love them but the wife going crazy with the hydro bill so I went to CfL I got some big ones as I know they don't penetrate as good just don't like how Messi they look the light and wires everywhere but it does do a good harvest but I keep hearing people talk about LED I seen at homedepo they have a fiet Electric 43w= 300w 4000 lum would this be worth trying ??

Re: Check out this !!!!

I have been using HPS for years and love them but the wife going crazy with the hydro bill so I went to CfL I got some big ones as I know they don't penetrate as good just don't like how Messi they look the light and wires everywhere but it does do a good harvest but I keep hearing people talk about LED I seen at homedepo they have a fiet Electric 43w= 300w 4000 lum would this be worth trying ??

Ok,With LED's Your Looking At Different Aspects.
1.Spectrums
2.Space You Have Available
3.A 43W LED Is WAYYYY To Weak!You Want Atleast 150W LED!Home Depot Most Likely Doesn't Sell "TRUE" 150W LED.Just Saw One At HomeDepot For A 300W Equivalent LED Bulb(6000K)-$80

You Should Check Ebay For The MarsHydro LED Lights.They Sell 150W,300W For $70-$100 With 1 Spectrum Or Full Spectrum.I Know Everyone Says "Dont Go To Ebay!!!Thats China Made Junk Bla Bla Bla,But Not True,My Buddy Has One And Been Using It For Over A Year Now!!!Its A Very Good LED If On Low Budget!And Doesnt Produce Any Heat!

Sweet thanks for the help LED is New to me !!! i may just check in to useing LED next grow I just payed for the LED at homedepo should I just keep it with my CFL set up may just give it a little boost

image30459.jpg
image30458.jpg
Sweet thanks for the help LED is New to me !!! i may just check in to useing LED next grow I just payed for the LED at homedepo should I just keep it with my CFL set up may just give it a little boost

image30459.jpg
image30458.jpg
Sweet thanks for the help LED is New to me !!! i may just check in to useing LED next grow I just payed for the LED at homedepo should I just keep it with my CFL set up may just give it a little boost ����

Yes,I Would Basically Place Your LED Horizontally Above Top/Center Then Place CFL's All Around!

Back
Top Bottom