Cheese Bomb mutation

coralman

has anyone come across this, at first i thought the plant was self topping as i noticed 2 colas instead of one but after a closer look the top growth seems to growing diagonal and sort of training itself also now a few nodes up its growing 3 shoots with 3 fan leaves from one node, it looks pretty smart to be honest and im waiting in anticipation to see what it does next haha, should i clone her? iv took some pics the best i can il try get some more as it grows with more detail.

20170226_195222.jpg
20170226_195214.jpg
20170226_195100.jpg
20170226_195019.jpg
20170226_195004.jpg
20170226_194628.jpg
20170226_194614.jpg
20170226_194538.jpg
20170226_194519.jpg

That is interesting i wonder what she will look like at harvest time ?

Not sure what they call that but ye it does happen

004744.JPG

That was an adopted plant a friend gave me & done the same thing like yours.

Well you never know in till ya grown her out.

You could clone her if you like & is unlikely that the lil disorder will continue on in the clones, i'm pretty sure if i remember correctly that is some years ago... i took clones from the plant in the pic above & done some several clones from clone grows from that plant, i just used the lower limbs for clone material just before i put her into flowering regime but ye that was when i was perpetual grower in those days.

i may leave it then if the chances are its a one off, currently got critical kush in flower, cheese bomb vegging and want to do a few more strains then pick the best one and stick to it, looking at green crack maybe next but i like the look of some of the bomb strains. Cloning and pheno hunting maybe something for the future.

Arnt sure if anyone will read this but some good news and iv come across putting clones in statis by putting them in the fridge so i will be cloning the plants and looking for best pheno as i will now have the room to veg by rooting the clones at a later date after flower...

Arnt sure if anyone will read this but some good news and iv come across putting clones in statis by putting them in the fridge so i will be cloning the plants and looking for best pheno as i will now have the room to veg by rooting the clones at a later date after flower...

Sound great my friend. Send us some photos...

Peace

Back
Top Bottom