Cheese Candy Auto 300 Watt LED Diamond Series 3x3 Tent

buds33

What up I'm doing my first auto grow with one fem cheese candy auto flower from Delicious seeds. also i just invested in some new led's; a Diamond Series 300W, so it' l be a trail run for both auto and my led's :allgood: and im using nothing but Fox farm ocean forest and a peat moss pellet without the net over it in the center of the a 3 gallon smart pot. I watered the seed on the 19th so il put another update when she sprouts.

3x3.jpg

thanks dangerous1, and yeah this will be my first grow with led's ever, also with the auto flower; cheese candy. my set up cost me a grip but from what ive learned is a great investment. ive never heard of kijiji, but i did alil google and found classifieds.. id stay away from cheap led's and just invest in the best. check out Advanced LED Grow Lights they have great products well built and have good reviews including my input. there pricy for a reason and they're not cheap to unless like other brands. my led's have a diamond lens for better coverage also thing like that you gotta spec. my led's cost me about less than $20 a month of light for 18 hours a day. :peace:

DSCF2182.JPG
have all 3 running across the 4 x 4 tent, the foot print by Advanced say it is 2 x 2.5 ft, so it's 4 x 2.5 ft.
DSCF4054_2_.JPG
DSCF41461.JPG
The tub is o/d 24" x 35" - i/d 20" x 30". So I can run 2 tubs side to side and be inside the foot print. Good luck on your grow, you wont have any problems with the DS 300.:peace:

They recommend 20" but I have had them up to 6" to my first plant and bleached the top, but after I chopped that one I try and keep them 18-20
100_06515.JPG

Im sorry I thought you were asking about older plants' Yes alot higher sorry for the babies

Back
Top Bottom